Chapter 4 - What's my name?

Harry

  The isle was gloomy today, even on the docks. Harry walked around his ship, though it couldn't move anywhere ( Due to the magic barrier safeguarding people from leaving the isle. ) he still treated it like an actual ship. He walked around as he greeted all of his crew, as they washed the muck off the ship. Ending his stroll, he opened the doors to the captain's quarters. 

  Harry was instantly greeted by a long wooden table, with Uma standing right at the far edge. She smiled as she turned towards him, she stood.

  "There you are first mate, I needed to talk to you." Harry looked at her in confusion, what could she possibly need him for? He's stolen all of the monthly money that they needed, did he not collect enough?

  "What is it Captain?" Uma she tsked thrice. She looked up at him as she pouted, she came closer to him, Harry flinched backwards slightly, but she was already inches away from him before he could actually move from her. She held her hands to his arms, rubbing his muscled forearms.

  "What's my name?" Uma said, Harry bent down to Uma's height, he took off his hat and placed it to his heart.

  "Uma." He whispered, Uma smiled as she held her hand to his face. Their faces inches away from each other. Uma leaned in as she let her lips lock with Harry's, He held her waist, as Uma was carried up onto the captain's table. With lips still interlocked, Uma stopped, with both hands on his face.

  "Say it louder." Harry smirked as he kissed her again, he let the numbness engulf him as he kissed her harder. Uma did the same, Harry felt even more numb, until flashes of flames crept into his mind, and flashes of a girl swept in fire. He winced as he pulled back from the kiss. He grunted, as he moved away from Uma and onto a small side table next to the captain's table. 

  "Are you still thinking about that stupid burn out? You need to forget about her." Uma said, she walked closer to her as she put a hand on his arm, feeling out Harry's muscles. 

  He left the Captain's quarters without uttering a single word. He stopped as he left the ship, it was then that he had felt it, the quartz necklace, it glowed a shimmering scarlet red. 

  And for a brief second, he felt her, he felt her presence, it was as if he was with her somehow. 

  "Still hotheaded."

Dianna

  Evie opened the doors to the boys dorm room, with Dianna and Mal following shortly behind her. Dianna turned to see Carlos, playing a game with two controllers that looked almost like two empty toilet paper rolls. He was dodging and turning, Dianna can't help but laugh as she thought that he looked like some psychotic idiot. 

  The three girls walked over to Jay, as he hauled out bracelets and trinkets that Dianna was extremely sure were stolen. Mal smiled as she looked at Jay, he smiled in return. 

  "It's called stealing." Jay said, grabbing a golden bracelet from his left pocket and hauling it unto the bed. 

  "Okay, what's the point?" Mal replied.

  "Well Mal, it's like buying whatever I want, except it's free." 

  "You know why don't you leave all this here, and pick it up later when we take over the world?"

  "You do it your way, I'll do it my way."

  Dianna rolled her eyes in response, Carlos, done with his idiotic video game, turned to Jay.

  "Jay, you gotta try this! It's so cool."

  Jay took the controllers from Carlos, he instantly got the hang of it and started dodging and bouncing around. Dianna grew weary, she walked over to the two boys, grabbing both of them by the ear. Jay and Carlos started squealing, like two little pigs. Music to Dianna's ears.