Chapter 10 - The Dragon and The Flame

Harry

The docks were suspiciously riotous tonight, Harry decided to take a thieving stroll. Seeing something he likes, taking it, and if he can't take it?

He'll break it.

The stalls were selling exceptionally fine jewellery tonight, Harry roamed through the stalls, selecting which stall keeper was the least attentive, in the midst of the busy docks, Harry found a tiny single stall. Two men were on duty, a tall slinky man, dressed in a sky blue tunic. Along with a stocky man, clad in auburn red. They both turned to Harry, gazing up and down. With sly grins they called out.

"Young man! come come! feast your eyes on this beautiful jewellery, surely a handsome lad like you would have someone special in your heart no?" The blue man exclaimed.

"Aye, I sure do." Harry grinned, the thought of her made him excited.

"Well, well, well. Who is the lucky lady? might we take a gander and guess the lady with blue locks in the ship?"  Said the man in red. 

  Harry turned to see Uma, walking ever so graciously towards him from the ship. A smile spread across her face. She put her arm on his shoulder, Harry turned towards her with a smile.

"There's my first mate, what are you looking at jewelry for?" Uma asked with a raised brow, a sneer painted on her face as if to say 'Why are you looking at it when you can just take it?'. Harry only smirked, 'I'm still looking for which one to nab.' Uma pats his back, as she turns to the jewelry once more.

"I need to run to the diner, Mom is expecting me to cover both shifts. Drop by once you're done, and come back with something preferably blue." She says as she picks up a blue sapphire necklace. Harry smiled and nodded in return.

Uma gave him a pat on the back and left for the diner. The man in red and blue looked to Harry, "It seems that we have made a misjudgment. Perhaps there is another lady you had in mind?" said both men in unison.

Harry turned to the jewelry table once more, brushing his hands through the necklaces and bracelets they had laid out. He picks one up, a silver cuff bracelet with intricate designs of a dragon, curling and moving to the centerpiece, a red ruby placed in the center.

"Aye you sure did, and she's one hell of a hot head."

Dianna

Dianna awoke to the pressuring feeling of something laying on top of her, she opened her eyes, only to find Magnus. His breath felt light on her neck, Dianna kissed his cheek as she notices his eyes fluttering open.

"Hey, good morning wildfire. Did you sleep well?" Magnus smiled as he hoisted himself from Dianna, with both arms extended, he was now above her.

"Like a waffle, squished flat by you." Dianna smirked, Magnus simply chuckled in reply.

"I actually have practice in an hour, so I have to go Dianna." said Magnus as he kissed her forehead.

Dianna only nodded as she watched him gather his clothes and leave her dorm room with the words that she wished would have been forgotten by the entire human race.

"I love you."

Dianna hoisted herself up from her bed, Magnus constantly ringing through her thoughts. Specks of ember began to spread from her, glowing a hue of wild pink. Dianna cast aside the thought and decided to get ready for the day.