Just a Dream

"Daises....Daises everywhere .... Then a figure... D-Dad....?!?! " Sal froze nearly having a heart attack. His dad has been dead 4 going on five years. Sal ran to him, crying tears of joy but fell. ..."dad...." His father slowly disappeared....  "No....... No ! Not again! Icant loose you again!"  As Sals father slowly disappeared he said " Sal I.....I...." it was to late. Sal cried and Wouldn't stop " May I help" A dark voice said" "Whos there!" Sal cried more " im here to....Help" "how....." " Well I can bring your father back"  the voice offered."I-" "we have a deal?" Sal was cut off. The figure put his hand out offering to shake for the deal. Sal couldn't decide but he did as he slowly shaked and the figure and it smilied " Thank you Sal " It was the creature they feared. Sal jumped from his dream breathing heavily. He looked at everything with a sigh of relief " Its just a dream...." those words repeat in hiead " dream.....Dream...Just a .... Dream?"

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating school is a pain inthe ass, also there may be cussing in the next chapters so be warned, another thing there is no smut or ships unless cannon, thank you!