The Doc.

Drip......drip....drip.....
Was a Sal heard. He shakes a bit at this sound but ignored it . He walked around the deserted place, looking for answers, looking for clues, looking for .....

Larry

He sighed, as he continued on , every now and again hearing the agonising moans of the once happy and living residents. He shakes it off once again.

He had already been through this as a child but, after so many years.....

Do you really wanna go back?

Faint moans were still heard by the dead residents, which he soon had gotten use to, and headed towards the basement, or lowest floor.

He had continued walking until he had turned to the vending machine. "Still here huh...." , he mumbled slightly under his own breath. He inhaled for a moment and looked at it again, but to his shock, there were, things in it now.

Like the candy bars and chocolate, and bags of chips there were when he was a kid. He stared at it to see a figure appear in front of him.

......

"CHUCK?!"

Sal jumped back from the figure and stared in horror. He backed up from chuck, not knowing if he was good or not.

"SHHH! SHH! Someone's gonna know your here!" Chuck had exclaimed , calming Sal down. " y-your still here?! " "yea...heh...... I was ...... I'll tell you later , come on! I can get you out of here!!" Chuck exclaimed, as Sal looked at him , his face soften. " B-but..... I have to find larry! "

Chuck turned to Sal with shock, and sorrow "Don't you get it! Larry could be gone! Sal! Every human who comes here meets the same fate! They come....they look around.......they die! You have to get out of here! And fast!"

Sal hesitated but looked at Chuck "I..........I don't know...." Chuck sighed, and looked back up at sal. "You wanna know something......."

" What...... "

........

"I've wanted to have some fun"

Sal jumped at this action , Chuck turned back to sal, black ops draining from his eyes as he went for sal. Sal ran as fast as he could , trying to escape chuck.

Right before Sal saw the exit, he tried , and feel into the hard floor, hissing a bit in pain. Chuck was about to attack him, and take his life, tell her stopped himself.

Sal looked up questionably until Chuck yelled "RUN ISAY! BEFORE I get WORSE!"

Sal ran and ran, until he came to the exit and shut the door as quickly, and as strong as he could. Sal took a few deep breaths before backing up from the building. That might be been the closest he has ever been to well.....actually being killed. He took a few more deep breaths , and headed on, tell he came up to the tree house him and Larry always hung out in.

He hesitated but had walked inside anyways. He continued walking in, anxiety , growing on his back. He looked around as he finally got up the ladder. He sighed , and looked around.

He saw him and larrys things they used when they were younger. Even the picture of Larry's old dad was still there. But he started to wonder something. What about Larry's mom.....

He ignored it , for now. As he continues into the tree houses unexpected thing's. He enjoyed the years he had with Larry in here. Even if some were scary.  He then turned to a certain corner.

There.... Was a bag....

One big enough....

To fit a man.......

Sal headed over to it, as he slowly opened it a bit. The stench filled the room very quickly. Sal gagged alot , before turning to see "......"

" So....... " Sal said, tears brining the edge of his eyes....

"You weren't on vacation..."

Sal was now full out crying, he didn't notice this until he felt tears down his face. He knelt down.... Next to his..... And only his....

"Why....."

" you helped me so much..... "

"That I did sal!!"

Sal jumped at the new voice and turned to see, the doc (I forgot his name, so I'm calling him the doc-)

Sal cried harder looking down. He had probably one person he cared about, that he thought was alive, and now here he was. Standing in front of him, the one person he thought as family....

Dead.....

Sal kept crying, tears pouring out as he tried to take deep breaths. The doctor saw this, but to ghosts , they can not cry. They can show facial expressions of crying but can not...

Sal told the doc to turn him to a ghost for a moment. The doc nodded, doing so, and Sal ran up hugging the doc as a ghost. Sal silently wept. He cried a bit more before becoming human once again.

He looked up at the doc , and something stunned him.... A...mark...  On his neck (no you weirdos)

The mark....was like .......

Megan's necklace.

----------------------
I'm so sorry for not updating I forgot I had this book xp