Chapter 11

A faded giggle could be heard as Sal walked around the bathroom. The moment he heard that sinister giggle, he looked around cautiously. "... Megan....?" He Said out, growling . He had to confront her, for what she lied about.

"YOO-HOO!" A little girl yelped behind Sal, causing him to jump , and back up from the sound, till he saw her, megan. Her little presence disgusted him. He hated her, after all the great fun they had when he was younger, but times have changed. And so has she.

Sal clenched his fist with pure anger, but calmed himself as he looked at Megan. "Megan.... We need to talk, no magic, no harm, no tricks.." He said calmly , megan smiling innocently. "Of course Sal! Whatcha wanna talk 'bout?" She raised an eyebrow , grinning.

He nearly gagged at her, as he bent down to her. "2 things...first, how did you leave the apartments...." " what do you mean? I stay where I die! Just like larr-" "Bull shit!" Sal cut Megan off , hissing. "We both know who you were.... Doc...."

Megan stood there, looking down, not knowing what to do not say now. She felt herself start to shake, but Sal couldn't tell. Was she actually nervous, or faking it again...

"Damn Sal...." Her voice imitated Larry's . " You really are just an idiot... " she started chuckling, just like larry. She grinned, just like larry. And then she transformed. Right.into. Larry.

Sals Breath was lost for a moment, how could he. No it's Megan pulling a trick Sal thought. He can't be the one, he shouldn't , he wouldn'-  "Don't you get it yet Sal....heh... " Sal knew it wasn't a trick, It was Larry...

He wasn't speaking to Megan in the treehouse. He was speaking to Larry.. Larry tried to trick him, Larry wanted to betray him. But the worse part was when he saw Larry's face. He had no red eyes. They were the same.
Larry did it on Purpose.

Sal just stood there threatening his tears under his mask. "Aww come on Sally Face!" Larry grinned , slowly walking up to him. Sal noticed this, and gasped, heading out the door quickly.

Sal nearly tripped as he felt arms trying to drag him down, he turned back for a brief second. Nearly a millisecond just to see Larry , telling out in agony as he started chasing after sal.

"GET BACK HERE SAL! YOU WON'T GET AWAY" Sal went faster, his eyes glossed with tears , as he looked down, seeing the elevator nothing but a black void. He knew this was his only escape. But he couldn't, at least, he knew he had to once Larry stopped seeing this

"W-wait....Sal.. Don't do it...you'll be just like me... Please" Larry said with dull eyes. Those lying eyes Sal has now gotten so use to. He'll never trust those eyes again. He gave up on those eyes. He will kill, those eyes.

He took a leap of faith, as he fell Down into the dark void, screaming out in slight fear, but he wasn't that scared, he just yelled merely in determination. He had to end this. He had to save them. He had to help them. He had to, he had , he must!

He will beat the other side!

------------
Man I'm going in and out of this fandom but now I feel like I'm really into it now!... SO, I'm gonna try to finish this! This story is sadly almost over anyway. So I hope you enjoyed this.