So this is death....

Disclaimer!
This chapter is filled with the following!: Suicidal themes, self harm, thoughts of death. + abuse
If you wish not to read this go to the next chapter!

Larry's pov.

    (Few years ago)

    Why.....why am I here?! Why am I dead?!  I was just hanging out with my friends and now...... Let's start to what happened....

My name is larry..... I am a rocker, a singer, and a dad misser. Now you may all be thinking, 'WOW! a guy after death talking to us, what scroge shit!'

Yea....my life is shit. I can see the same things. Now when it all started, I didn't know , that, could kill you. Yet i did it anyway...

I was talking with Sal when he told me he was going to an insane asylum. I didn't know to do, to think! To react! But.... I pushed through.

He was only 16! 'GOD DAMN IT TAKE ME INSTEAD! ' I would've yelled....... Nothing ........I stood there watching my best friend be taking away from me and.... Not to do anything to help him him out.....

After a few weeks he left I was broke. I was hurt, I was scared. My best friend leaving me. I was..... Oh shit I don't even know.... I just....wanted someone to hug me. To tell me 'Its all ok!! Nothing is wrong! ' ....... That voice Wil never speak to me .....Will it?

I want somewhere I ..... Can be loved.... By now ..... That's about one place heh........ I didn't care do That........ At least not for a while..... But have you ever thought a while can be like a entirety or..... It and entirety can feel like. A second.... If you end it..all....like.... That.

Now I don't wanna get to into it but.... It's weird heh..... Maybe I should continue now...

3rd pov.

Sal had just been taken away from his father a few moments ago and was now at the insane asylum.

Larry was in his room, crying to himself. As he wept he heard yelling coming from another room "....no....."

He cried a bit to himself. "Don't come in....." He mumbled tell he heard a damming kick, or hit , he thought, as someone hit the door more.

" gET OuT HERE YOu LITTLE SHIT" the voice said, spurring there words.

......josh........

Josh, is Larry's mom's boyfriend, or dad in law for larry. Josh was nice around her but....when Larry's mom was at work..... And Josh was drunk.....

Larry wept, thinking of this tell he jumped in fear, as the door slammed open!-

"THERE YOU ARE! GET THE FU- HEY WHERE THE DUCK YOU GOING?!" Josh yelled as Larry tryed to bolt out.

Larry almost made it, tell his hair was pulled by josh, making him fall to the floor. Larry wept more, as Josh grabbed him by his hair bringing him to the bathroom .

"Why are you alive?! Huh?! Answer me!!" Josh yelled as he smashed Larry's head into the toilet .

"N-no, r-r-reason heH-" Larry cried out. " at least you know something! " Josh said

Josh then grabbed Larry by his hair, smashing him into the bath tub, soon filling it with water, and a bit of Larry's blood

Larry pleaded, and begged for him to stop. But Josh wouldn't. Josh soon started drowning Larry in the water, making him unable breathe. Larry tryed to come up , but couldn't due to being weaker then josh.
Josh soon slammed Larry into the bathtub, Larry crying , as Josh left saying "your worthless! What not just kill yourself!"

Larry stated there for a moment ,contemplating many things.
One.... Life.....

Larry stood up, but slowly, as he was to fragile and weak at the moment. He headed to his room, as he opened his drawer. Grabbing out his knife.

He put it to his arm, taking more cuts then before, starting to bleed more and more by the second. Blood soon started to fully gush out as he relaxed, enjoying the pain.

Larry then heard his mother call for him. He quickly out on his black hoodie, walking out to his mother.

She smiled at him as he turned to see josh, faking a smile to him. "What mom...?" Larry asked looking at his mother. She smiled and looked at him holding a ring up.

Larry froze in fear, as he turned to josh, who had a devilish smile at him.

Larry soon fell to the floor crying in years , as his mother came to him worried. "What's wrong dear?!" She asked with concern

Larry looked up at his mother then josh, who had a death glare. Larry chocked out in tears "n-n-nNothing-. HEh- " he cried out.

His mother was about to say something, tell he ran into his room, slamming his door, and looking around his room.

He started cutting on his wrists again, but more deeply, making it hurt worse, and making him feel like this is what he is suppose to do in life.

Tell he thought..... What if that's not all he had to do with his life..... He turned to his closet, rembering.....

The rope he had in there

He went over in there to grab it, but hesitated. He slowly grabbed it, soon hearing his mother bang on his door. Larry ignored her, continuing to the the top into a noose.

He held onto it, staring at it with temptation. He hanged it around his closet top rack. As he stood on a chair , tying the noise around his neck.

Every second he thought of it before it happened, was about the same number of cuts he has done..... It took him 5 minutes before he started.... To tiptoe off...

He felt the chair fall down!, As he struggled for air tell soon.... feeling relief....... No more pain but....no more feelings, he looked up to see nothing.... But his hanging body.....he gasped backing up.

He looked at his hands to see them...... Ghostly. He stared at them before looking up and crying.... Not for saddness.... But.... For joy...

He stood up soon disappearing saying to himself "so....this is death"

---------------
Longest one yet!!!
So know this is inspired by a creek story called "abuse" please check it out! It's very good!