Chapter 5

Setting: Friday Midnight At Tiffany's House

I texted the girls the minute I got up stairs. If they all stayed the night my mom would probably get off my back about the whole neck situation.

Group Messages
Me: Can yall come over tonight?
Sky bestfri🔚💜: Yeah Liz just left, finna tell you all the tea.
Simone bestfri🔚💚: yeah my dad just got home
Sky bestfri🔚💜: lmao yea ok Simone
Monae bestfri🔚❤: my dumb ass cousin wasn't really having a crisis, so here I come!!
Simone bestfri🔚💚: sky gtf
Me: Alright don't be too late
Sky bestfri🔚💜: bet 😘
Simone bestfri🔚💚: alright 😜
Monae bestfri🔚❤: okay 😎

The girls came over about 30 minutes later. My mom was sleep, she usually didn't care if the girls came over as long as everybody parents knew where they were. When everybody got in the room, we all had so much tea to spill, we couldn't decide on who was going first. I thought it should be me since I'm the on that probably just lost a 5-year relationship. But Simone insisted on going first. She claimed she was going to tell us why she dipped out on us tonight. We all let her go first because we were dying to hear this. "So y'all remember Trey from Corey's party last year, the one I told y'all was stalking me? Well, he's back." Simone said. "What you mean back? They really let his psycho ass out?" I said. "Oh hell no, my pops a police officer all I gotta do is make one call and he going right back." Sky said. "Nothing that we say is gonna matter. Trey's parents got money and they got him a good ass lawyer. The judge only gave him 6 months and his time is up. He'll be back Sunday, that's why I ditched y'all. I gotta go, y'all know how crazy Trey is." Simone replied. "Come on now Simone, I know you scared but it's our senior year you can't just up and leave. Maybe he's changed, and if he hasn't we'll just go back to the cops with proof this time." Nae said while holding her close. " Yeah, what Nae said and I got a new tazer that I been waiting to use." Sky said. We all laughed began to hug each other. "This exactly why y'all my girls," I said. "So now that we've had our kumbaya moment can somebody roll the weed up," Simone said. She was always the feening one, we all had our theory that she got it from her mother but we never brought it up we just let her do her.
A few hours had passed by and it was four in the morning, they all had the munchies like crazy. But I couldn't seem to get my mind off the fight Tori and I had. She hadn't called or texted me all day, which wasn't like her. Every time we fought we usually made up an hour or two later. Something was up, so I convinced the girls into going to McDonald's then I could stop by Tori's house and maybe talk to her. The girls weren't really tripping as long as they got their food they were good.