Chapter 6

Setting: Early Saturday Morning At McDonald's Drive Thru

When we got to Mcdonalds the girls were so high they couldn't even order their food so I had to, which pissed me off because we all smoked the same weed and I wasn't even as nearly high as they were. Not only that but the cashier got our order mixed up with the people behind us then made us wait for twenty to thirty minutes just to cook our food. By the time we finally got our food, and the girls were sober it was almost five in the morning. Which meant I only had an hour or so to drive to Tori's house then attempt to talk to her. My mom woke up around six to start getting ready for work, so I had to drive quick. 

As we're driving Nae said she noticed Tori's car parked off of Ella Blvd. Ella Blvd was the street where all the crackheads, prostitutes, and drug dealers were at. "What could Tori be doing over there?" I thought to myself. So I decided to pull up and see for myself. "I, ll be back," I said to the girls as I got out the car. "Babe, what are you doing out here this late?" "And why haven't you called since our fight," I said as I walked up to her. "Tiffany, what the fuck you doing here, you stalking me now?" Tori said angerly. "No, we had the munchies so I drove to Mcdonalds and on our way home Nae saw your car so I decided to see if you were okay." "Why you jumping down my throat like this, when you haven't texted or called me all day," I said back. "Look, we can talk about this later you don't need to be out here especially this late." She said as she grabbed me by my arm pushing me to the side. "Me? What about you, it's not safe out here and you know that." I said pulling her against me. "Say, don't worry about me I'm good I'll be home in a few." She said back. I finally decided to give up and go home until I saw Ryan's car pull up in front of us. When he got out he was pissed and immediately started charging up at Tori asking her how much money she made tonight. Tori didn't even respond she just looked at me and told me to go home. I wanted to stay and see what all the fuss was about but it was almost six and I had to make it home before my mom woke up. I quickly got in the car and drove off. "You okay Tiff?" Simone said. "Yeah, what the hell was all that about?" Sky said. "What was Ryan so piped up about?" Nae said. "I don't know, I don't fucking know. I just wanna go home." I shouted back. I was so confused, hurt and pissed all at once. I started speeding, running red lights and driving through stop signs. The girls shouted for me to stop and let someone else drive but I just ignored them and kept going. 

By the time we made it home it was five forty-eight and my mom was still asleep. Meanwhile, the girls were beyond pissed at me for my reckless driving but if it wasn't for my speeding we would have got home way passed six and they would've been even more pissed that we got in trouble.