Follow your heart

SCOTT'S POINT OF VIEW

Well, earlier I said that Stiles will be okay with this... But will he? He wasn't okay with me kissing Lydia.. But I wasn't either. Let's face it, it was a stupid mistake that I'll always be sorry for.. But now.. It's not like that. This isn't the same.

I can say that I finally feel nearly the same as I felt with Alison. Yeah Alison Argent. She will always have a special place in my heart.. But, you don't fall in love just once, do you? I believe not.. I believe in it, now.

Scott, are you alright?"- mum came to me.

Oh, yeah. Everything is good."- I smiled.

You don't look good to be honest. What's going on? Is it something about Liam? The boys?"- she didn't give up.

No mum, it's not about Liam, it's not about boys."- oh my god what did I just say..

It isn't about boys huh? So it's about girls? "- oh god.

No, it's about animals.. Okay no. Yeah it is about a girl."- I smiled.

Haha very funny. Oh my god Scott, I should be happy that my son likes a girl again after so long.. But you don't seem happy, what's the matter? Who is she?"- she looked at me with a little smile on her face.

Well, it's the young lady that wasn't seen after the fire in the Hale's house.. Until she came here.. Yeah, you already know about who I'm talking about."- I said.

Woah, Malia, isn't she?"- she asked.

Yeah, it's she."- I nodded.

There is nothing bad Scott. Malia is a good girl. Okay, maybe good isn't the word for her. But she has a good heart anyway."- she smiled.

Yeah.. I don't know mum. This just feels so strange.. "- I was honest.

Yeah, I know Scott. But I'll say just one thing, follow your heart boy. Do what it says."- she winked at me and left.

Thanks mum"- I yelled with a sarcastic tone. I still don't freaking know what to do..

This was just an introduction.. Later today is starting the real show! So, I hope you like this guys, enjoy!