He's a monster!

MALIA'S POINT OF VIEW

He's not my kid anymore! He's not even a kid now, he's a monster!"- Tessa, Damian's mum, yelled at me and Derek.

No! He's a kid like everyone else, he's just.."- I was cut off by Derek.

Okay, by everything you said I can say that you're not a good mother, you don't love him, and trust me, maybe he won't live like a prince with us, but he's definitely gonna be loved. Now goodbye and I hope I'll never see you again"- he was mad.

Oh yeah me too, because if I see any of you monsters, I'm going to kill you, I don't even care which one of you it will be."- Tessa said and left.

Well, that was gross"- I sighed.

Yeah, don't let Damian to find out about this. For now, it's better for him to know just that his mother is still adjusting to everything"- Derek said.

Yup, I totally agree"- I nodded.

So, he's staying with us, I guess?"- I added.

Yeah, we're going to make Cora's old room into his new one"- Derek's lips formed a little smile.

Good"- I smiled.

As we we were getting in Derek's car, my phone rang. Scott.

Hey hun"- I heard his voice on the other side.

Hey babe"- I smiled even thought he couldn't see me.

How did you and Derek go guys? What did Damian's mother say?"- He was curious.

Well, as expected.. She didn't want him to live with her anymore, she said plenty stupid things like that he's a monster and etc.."- I sighed. We've dealt with things like this so many times before.

God damn. Okay, so what about Damian? What are we doing with him?"- he asked.

He's going to live with me and Derek in our loft. We will have fun with him after all, he's a really cool little guy"- I laughed.

Oh Mal, I wonder how good mum you'll be"- He joked.

Shush"- I giggled.

Okay, so I and Derek are near home, we'll be waiting for you and Stiles tonight"- I said.

Deal, well bye then"- He said and hang up.

They're coming over tonight, right?"- Derek asked me.

Yeah, we have to order some pizzas tho"- I laughed.

Yes, and also to clean the house a bit, it looks like hiroshima happened there."- Derek has always been a neat person.

Okay, okay"- I sighed.

Malia.. Peter does not know for Damian, you know?"- Derek asked all of sudden.

Fuck.."- I cursed.

I'm going to talk with him tomorrow don't worry"- He tried to comfort me but everyone knew how Peter can behave sometimes for some things.

Okay.. You've got this"- I tapped him on the shoulder.

After some minutes we arrived in front of our house. I got out of the car and made my way into.

Damian"- My voice echoed.

No answer.

Damiaaan"- I yelled once again.

Still no answer.

I walked in each one of the rooms and every one of them was empty, but I saw that the door of the bedroom was a bit open so I made my way towards it.

I opened it quickly to see Damian laying on the bed, sleeping. Oh he must have been really tired, because when we left he said that he'll be watching TV. I walked to him and kissed him on his forehead. I really love this boy to be honest, there must be a reason why he came in our lives all of sudden.

I got out of the room carefully, without waking him up and went in the kitchen to make some salads for later.

Damian's still sleeping, isn't he?"- Derek came in the kitchen about an hour later.

I think so.. We have to wake him up probably tho, or he won't fall alseep all night"- I laughed.

Yes, you are right. Should I go?"- He asked.

Mhm.. No. I'll wake him up"- I nodded and washed my hands from the vegetables I was chopping, then made my way upstairs.

I opened the door of his room and got in.
Come on little guy, wake up"- I kissed his head.

Hmm hey"- Damian opened his eyes slowly.

Malia! I missed you!"- he hugged me when he recognized me.

Awe baby, love you"-I kissed him on the forehead once again.

Are the other guys here too?"- He asked me.

If you're talking about Derek,Scott and Stiles,then yeah, Derek's here and the others are about to come."- I said and he nodded.

Let's go downstairs, we'll have some fun"-I took his hand and we both went downstairs.