I've never been ashamed of who I am

MALIA'S POINT OF VIEW

God dammit."- I mumbled.

What's wrong?"- Scott took his eyes of the TV.

I left my phone at home"- Why do I always have to forget something?

Come on, that's alright. You'll use mine if you need it"- he laughed.

Okay, deal"- I laughed.

You can use everything mine, you know?"- Scott had a smirk on his face.

Omg Scott! Shut up!"- I giggled, what a pervert.

What? I didn't say anything"- he smiled innocently.

Yeah, I'm a baby so I didn't get it"- I laughed.

Aw yes you are a baby, my baby"- he teased me.

Shh, you are making me wonder what.."- I stopped. I don't want to sound needy or demanding..

Wonder what?"- He was waiting for me to continue.

What would you do if your baby told you that she's wet just for you?"- god damn Malia, can't you girl keep your mouth shut? But, hey.. I'm being honest.

Mhmm, I'll probably lick all of her, so she won't have to be wet just because of her thoughts of me, instead she'll be wet because of me"- well that was unexpected.

Works for me"- I said and smashed my lips on his.

MHHMM READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I love you"- Scott mumbled while we were kissing each other like never before. This was even better than that time on the beach..

His hands were travelling all over my body and he was marking me everywhere. I can imagine how my neck will look like tomorrow thought.

He took of my shorts and t-shirt and I helped him to take off my bra, leaving me just in my blue panties with superman's logo on them. Well nobody can blame me, I wasn't planning anything like this for today.

I must say that I like your style of panties btw"- Scott laughed between the kisses.

Shut up"- I giggled and took them off too.

You've seen me naked before.. But I've never seen you"- I giggled again. Damn. What has he done to me?

Well, this is a special moment for you"- He said and took of his jeans and t-shirt, then with the speed of light his boxers were on the floor too and his body was completely naked for me.

Like what you see?"- he winked.

I knew the answer even before I've seen anything"- I teased him and pecked him on the lips. I got to my knees and even thought I've never done this before, I knew what to do.

Agh baby.."- He moaned when I started pumping his large member, I was going faster and faster until his pre-cum came out. I then put all of it in my mouth and licked the shit of it.

Scott was thrusting slowly in my mouth and moaning my name in pleasure.

Malia.. I'm gonna cum"- He said and I started pumping on my mouth faster until he cummed and I swallowed all of it.

Baby.. That was amazing"- his breathing was heavy but his eyes were showing how much he was enjoying this.

It's my turn now."- Scott got on the top of me and started sucking on my nipples while with one hand he was touching my wet pussy.

I was feeling amazing but in the same time I was feeling a bit scared of what is going to happen next. I'll have sex for the first time in my life.. Most likely Scott got it that something is going on so he stopped for a second.

"Are you alright?" - his soft lips kissed my neck.

Yeah, it's just.."- I've never told him that I'm still virgin.

"Tell me"

I'm still a virgin Scott"- I said and I don't know why did I blush when I have never been ashamed of who I was.

Woah, I haven't even thought of that.. That's nothing to be ashamed of, that's something that shows how hard it is for a boy to get close"- He giggled and kissed me once again.

I love you Scott"- I kissed him back.

So, are you sure you want to do this?"- He asked me.

Yes, this is the right time"- I smiled and seconds later, Scott is thrusting in and out of me, his speed is going faster with each thrust so I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk tomorrow.

Hey guys, you've been asking for me to do this since I started this book so here you go, an extra chapter for all of you dirty buddies..😂 Jk I love Scalia too😻