Glad to hear that

DEREK'S POINT OF VIEW

So, you're sleeping at Scott's house tonight?"- I asked Malia, actually not sure how am I feeling about that.

Yeah, I mean, I planned to.. But if you had some plans for tonight too.."- I could say that I made her feel bad, shit.

No, no! I haven't planned nothing. I just wanted to know.. Have a great time!"- I said fast.

Oh, okay"- she smiled.

Just.. Just think twice about your priorities.. I mean, you don't want little kids running around while you'll be studying for college, right?"- I've always been awkward with those things..

Omg Derek!"- she blushed.

Malia's blushing? Should that means something?"- I was actually scared of the answer.

No, no! Trust me Derek, if my belly gets bigger and that's not from eating too much chocolate, you'll know even before Scott"- She laughed.

Hope that won't happen, but thank you, I'm glad to hear that"- I laughed too, but even now I was still feeling kind of weird, knowing that she and Scott are doing..Things. I guess it's normal when she's my only cousin tho.

Okay, so I'm leaving.. Bye Derek! Have a great night!"- she hugged me.

Bye Malia!"- I hugged her back and watched her closed the door behind her.

Moments later, I heard a phone buzzing. Was it Peter's? I went to see who's phone was that, while nobody's in the house and my phone is in my pocket.

Oh damn, it's Malia's. She must have forgot it.. I guess if she needs anything, she'll call me from Scott's.

I was just turning around to leave back to the livingroom when I heard the phone buzzing again. Somebody really wants to get in touch with Malia right now.

I got the phone in my hands and saw three messeges showing on the lockscreen. Hmm, I know I'm not the one who should open them, but what if it's really important?

I wrote Malia's password, I guessed it right from the first trying since it was Scott's birthday, how cheesy.

The phone unlocked and the messeges showed on the screen.

From unknown:
Oh baby, why don't you just tell me where he is?

Or where you are?

Trust me, it will be better that way, noone will get hurt except him.. But you'll be safe whit me, I promise.

What the hell?

OKAY, OKAY! BEFORE ALL YOU START, I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER, BUT THIS IS JUST A TEASER ABOUT WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN, 99% THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW..😂

LOVE YA ALL, BYEE❤