Have you been eating each other?

MALIA'S POINT OF VIEW

That. Was. Amazing."- Scott mumbled after we both got out of the shower, where we kind of.. Had fun again.

Yeah"- I smiled.

I was searching for my clothes when the doorbell rang. The fuck? It's 2.30 in the morning?

I'm going to see who is it"- Scott mumbled and went downstairs.

I knew you will do things!"- I heard Derek's voice and seconds later, he got in my room, looking really nervous.

You really did that? Malia, you said that you don't want to have sex until you you're 20!"- Stiles yelled coming upstairs too.

Stiles shut up.."- I mumbled, feeling so uncomfortable, I mean.. My over-protective cousin and my ex boyfriend are there and I'm standing here, just in one of Scott's shirts, not able to walk properly.

Derek, look.. We.."- Scott started.

You just fucked my cousin. That's a fact, and now, all you need to know is that if I ever hear or see that she is hurt by you, you'll pay with your life"- God damn, I always knew that Derek is passionate about things, but not that he can kill with words.

I- I promise, I'll never let anyone to hurt her"- Scott smiled.

Glad to hear that"- this has to be Derek's favourite phrase.

Hickeys don't count, right?"- Stiles spoke again. Agh boy, shut up!

Stiles.."- I started, but stopped when Derek came closer and moved my hair from my neck. Shit.

Hickeys are probably a normal thing, but this looks like you two have been eating each other"- He couldn't stay serious, so he started laughing.

Okay, I don't want to scare you guys, but you have to use protection.."- Derek said.

Oh shit"- Scott mumbled. Yeah, we kind of..  Forget about that..

What? You didn't use it? "- Stiles asked.

No, no. Of course we did"- Scott said fast. Yeah, sure.

Anyway, why did you guys come here?"- I'm really curious to know.

Well, you left your phone at home and  I saw something really odd. Malia, why haven't you tell us that someone is bothering you?"- I guess he found out for the messeges.. And now, it'll become a big deal.

Because.. I- I didn't want it to be a big deal"- I said.

Wait, wait.. What do you mean by 'someone is bothering her' ?"- Scott became angry.

Someone is sending Malia some very inappopriate messeges.. Someone that she has to know in person"- Derek said.

But I don't know who is he. It can even be 'she' because all of this can be just a joke."- I told them.

I don't think this is a joke"- Stiles said, is there anything he knows..

Because I found a letter for you in my jeep today. All that was written in was 'Be smart, like you always are' and 'It's better to think twice about my offers' "- Stiles said.

What? What are they talking about?"- Scott was confused, well, I'm too.

I think that they're talking about all of us.. Dead"- Derek smiled, like it was the most normal thing ever.

Why would they? Who are they?"- Scott asked.

We don't know that. But with Malia's help we can find out"- Stiles said.

Why do you need my help?"- I asked.

You have to send messeges back to the number you get them from"- Derek sighed.

And to write things like 'I'll do it' , 'Yes, you're right' and etc.. With that, they'll think that you agree with them or that you're a stupid girl that fell in their trap and they'll give you a place and time for you to meet, and when they'll try to do something, we'll get out and catch them"- Derek said, proud of his plan.

But.. What if this doesn't work? What if they're smart enough?"- I asked.

It has to work"- Stiles was being sure about this.

We will just stand there and watch those people talking with Malia? While they'll be able to do anything to her?"- Scott asked angrily.

They won't be"- Derek said.

We'll be watching their every step. They won't hurt her"- Derek tapped Scott on the shoulder.

Malia, are you okay with this?"- Scott aked me.

Of course I am"- I nodded and got my phone from Derek's hands.