The very beggining. (THE END)

We're here!"-Stiles yelled from downstairs.

Big deal"- I laughed.

I heard you."- Scott joked.

It's them? Scott and Stiles?"- Damian asked happily.

Yeah, run downstairs, greet them."- Derek told him.

On my way!!"- Damian was too enthusiastic about all of this and I won't lie, I'm happy for him but I don't want to disappoint him on any way.

Well hello there little boy"- I heard Scott greeting him downstairs and they started coming towards us. Ugh I missed Scott.

Hello babe"- Scott came to me and hugged me tightly.

Heya love"-I squeezed him. I don't want to let him go.

Are we gonna eat or what?"- Stiles asked.

Of course we are"- Derek laughed.

We all went to the big table in the dining room, that was already set up by me and Derek. Everyone took their seats and Damien sat right beetween me and Scott.

I want to anounce something.. So, attention please."- Scott stood up and officially cleared his throat, Damien giggled on his actions.

Boy don't laugh at me. Public speaking takes courage."- Scott joked at Damien and Damien laughed again.

Okay."- The little boy mumbled still keeping hard from laughing.

We.. All of us are going on a holiday in Greece, we have a booked flight for Thuesday's night. We will spend the best 10 days together."- Scott finally anounced. What? It deffinitely couldn't get any better. God damn Scott always has the best ideas.

Yaaaaay!!"- Damien yelled, this time failing at being quiet. But noone complained since everyone was so happy.

Scotty, I swear to god if you weren't on the other side of the table, I'd kiss you right now. You know how much I've always wanted to see Greece!"- Stiles jumped from his seat, happy like a little kid.

I must say.. It's a really good idea MCcall."- Derek said, and speaking of Derek, this statement from him was really saying a lot.

Glad to hear it. Soo, everyone you better start packing!"- Scott laughed and took Damien in his arms, the little boy hugged him in joy and happiness.

The day continued on and we all were watching movies and laughing, we had a great time, and it was just the very beggining. Everything was even more amazing the following days. Even our moody Derek boy told us that he started seeing a girl that may or may not has got to his heart.

Sooo guys this took so long but the end of this story is finally there! I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did, and hope you will check out some of my other fanfictions on this account. Stay positive❤