That's my girl

SCOTT'S POINT OF VIEW

Four hours passed and the boys nearly gave up. But no.. She must be somewhere here, the temperatures are really low.. Not like they should be in this time of the year. If she is there, hurt and alone, she must be freezing... Maybe she isn't even awake, oh my god, what if she is asleep? I can't let her fall asleep.. She didn't let me feel asleep before, she healed me, she saved me.. And now, I can't help her.

Scott, we are leaving. Malia is not here. Maybe she is home or something.."- Liam started but I cut him off.

You know that it isn't true Liam. Don't lie to yourself. Malia is somewhere around, hurt and broken.. But alive. She must be. We just don't know where she is, and we will do anything to find her."- I said.

You're right.. But we did everything."- Mason's face was sad.

Actually no. We didn't."- I got an idea.

Liam, give me her bag."- I said and he gave me it with confused look.

I started looking for her perfume.. Luckily she wasn't Lydia, so her bag was a lot smaller and emptier and I found it really fast.

This"- I got a deep breath.

That?"- Liam's face was even more confused than before.

Liam! This will help us to find her! If this perfume is in her bag, that means she has this perfume on her! That's it! We will use our powers.. And everything we have to do is to smell her!"- damn I hope this will work.

MALIA'S POINT OF VIEW

I am freezing. Rain started falling and I am all wet. I don't know how long I am laying there in the dirt, hiding and not able to move.. But it feels like forever.

Suddenly I felt something. I know what this is. A familiar scent. It was Scott's. He must be somewhere around..

Malia!!"- I heard Scott from far away.

Maliaa!!"- another voice that I guess was Liam's.

The voices seemed far, but they were here.. I just need to yell at least once and they will know where to look.. Come on girl, once.

I got all of my strength and prepared for this. Maybe not a big deal for Lydia, but this scream can be the last for me.

I'M HERE!!"- I finally yelled as loud as I could. And that's it, now I feel like I'm an used lemon that is ready to be put in the garbage..

SCOTT'S POINT IF VIEW

Did you hear that?!"- Liam asked.

I did."- Mason agreed.

Of course! That is my girl!"- she is alive..

Your girl? Scott?"- oh god.. Liam, not now..

Later guys, let's find her now! It came from there!"- I yelled and we started running.

MALIA, HOLD ON! WE ARE COMING!"- I yelled and Liam and Mason had put their hands against their ears, that means it was loud enough..

Sorry guys"- I mumbled and they nodded without stopping.

Hey guys, how are u? Hope you like the new chapter:) Omg I can't wait for the next TW episode tbh.. xx