Please stay strong

SCOTT'S POINT IF VIEW

Guys this way! She is right here!"- I yelled when I saw Malia's head laying behind one tree.

I ran to her and my knees nearly dropped.. She was there, sleeping and her face pale as fuck, her body in the dirt and her clothes ripped off, she had blood all over her and she was looking terrible..

I got on my knees to get her in my arms and oh god she was so cold.. Her lips were purple but they were turning into blue.. I got off my hoodie and put it on her before getting her in my arms.

Is she okay?!"- Liam asked when he and Mason came to us, still catching their breathes.

I hope she is"- I said.

What do you mean? Is she or not?"- Liam yelled.

Don't fucking yell at me! This is all your fault! Want to know if she is okay? Here you go! Look at her!"- I turned to him so he can be able to look at her..

Oh my god.. I'm so sorry Scott.. She looks terrible.. Her heartbeat is very slow, will she make it out alive?"- Liam looked really sorry.

Of course she will!"- she must be..

On our way to the hospital, she was still sleeping.. I tried to heal her but it wasn't working.. It was a wolfsbane, of course it wouldn't work.. I'm happy it's not the yellow one.. Oh my god.. I hope she will survive.. Agh Scott, stupid Scott! Why didn't you save her? Why didn't you call her to come in your house? Why weren't you with her tonight?

We finally arrived in the hospital and I got into with Malia in my hands looking for my mum.

Liam! Mason! Go and find my mum!"- I told them and they nodded, then they fast ran off.

LYDIA'S POINT OF VIEW

Scott! Finally! Why weren't you answering my calls man?! I thought something happen.. Malia.."- I was cut off by Scott.

Something did happen.. Yeah, Malia, she isn't good. We are in the hospital and my mum is trying to help her right now, come here Lydia"- he said and hung up.

What?!"- I yelled and got out of my house as fast as I could.

MALIA'S POINT OF VIEW

Oh my god.. I feel my whole body hurts and I can't open my eyes.. It's like someone has put a hand on them or I have glue on them.. I can't move and I feel like I just came back from far,far away.. I am still alive, I know that.

We have a lot of luck that she is a werecoyote, if she was a human.. She would be dead a long time ago.."- I think that was Melissa's voice.. Oh god am I in the hospital?

Will she be alright?"- I bet that's Liam.

Mum, please tell us she will be good.. Please"- I heard Scott and I wanted to move so bad.. I want to show them that I'm still here, I'm listening.. But I can't.. And this feeling is destroying me.. It's even worse than being dead.. Oh wait, I don't know how it feels when you are dead.. Anyway..

Guys.. Go and meet Lydia. She must have came already.. I'll be there with Malia.."- Scott will stay, thanks god..

I felt his hand on mine.. His touch, so warm and gentle.. I missed him so much..

Malia, I hope you could hear me now.. I know I have been a pussy for not telling you how I felt, I know that i've made so many mistakes.. i know everything.. And I'm so sorry. I promise that when you'll wake up, I'll change our lives. We will be the perfect couple in Bacon Hills.. We will even be able to compare with Stiles and Lydia.. Oh god, look what i am talking about in this situation.. Sorry.. I just wanted to say that I'll do everything for you.. Just please stay strong baby.. Wake up for me.. Wake up for us."- he squeezed my hand and I really wanted to show him that I heard him.. To show him that I'm awake.. With all of my strength I moved my thumb and touched his hand..