chapter 3.

"Alissaa.. " I called her but no reply came  .

I wandered the whole house, and found her in our garden .

" Babe , I was calling you ." I questioned with fear .

" Really , I'm sorry I was busy with gardening . What happened ?"

" Alissa I got in to FBI and I'm appointed as crime scene agent ."

" wow .. really your hard work pays . You have put all your effort on this , and finally it's yours "

"Thanks Alissa " a scary look flashed my eyes .

Alissa scanned my face and replied .

" what's bothering you ?" She questioned .

" Nothing.  " I replied shady

She came closer and held my face in her hands . She brushed her hand over my jawline .

" Henry  , I'm your wife . You can speak anything to me. "

" ok Alissa.  I have been noticing some strange things with mirrors . "

" what ??"

" yes . I feel like some one is watching me from the other side of the mirror.  Even today, my reflection became more creepier "

" Henry  Its impossible.  Mirrors never lie. I guess it's because of your imagination "

" NO Alissa I'm serious" I tried arguing .

She came closer and hugged me.  She comforted me with some words. But I can feel something wrong.

The days passed strangely.  Working as a agent is tough but informative. 

" 912 , AGENT 912 HENRY.  PLEASE GO TO SQUIRESSVILLE WITH A BACK UP TEAM " the messenger repeated.

"MESSAGE COPIED AND OVER " I replied .

As I went to the SQUIRESSVILLE already a few police men surrounded the area and was investigating the witnesses.

The door opened.  A body was found near the mirror with slit in his neck but the murder weapon is unknown. 

The crime scene was so clear with no blood drops. 

After the report I found out his name is "GARY MCCARTHY "

I reached home .and a mail box was found lying my door step .

I picked up the package and saw the name it was "GARY MCCARTHY "