chapter 13 .

ALISSA'S POV .

As I was back from work . I noticed something unusual . The house was silent .

" Mia , Michael... " I called  but no reply came .

As I searched the whole house.  Mia was strangely speaking to a mirror in living room .

" Mia . What are you doing ?  Go and have food ." I said .

As Mia went.  Her reflection stayed in the mirror and winked at me .

Now I realised that Henry was correct

Now I realised that Henry was correct.  Mirrors do lie  . So I started blocking all the reflections from mirrors by painting or sticking newspaper.

This made house dark but its worth it. 

After few hours , a scrapping sound was heard in kitchen. 
Michael took the kitchen knife and started tearing the newspapers and scrapping the paints all around the house creating the portal .

" Michael.  What are you doing? Kids are not allowed to play with knifes "

" Mom, you are blocking my friend . I really don't like it.  "

" okay . Give me the knife ." I started moving forward . But he slit my hand and he ran away .I took the band aid and blocked the blood flowing. 

Suddenly the taps opened and water started to flow everywhere creating reflection.

I hurriedly rushed to washroom and tried closing the taps  in wash tub . But my  reflection in water started pulling me towards the water creating lack of oxygen .  I unclog the water and escaped from there.

" Mom, mom , mom , " Mia started screaming .

The mirror took her in air by catching her neck and tried killing her by slitting her neck by fortunately I came and rescued her by pulling away from the mirror.