chapter 6.

The mirrors answered my cries. 
The mirror plunged itself and wrote:

Esseker

Esseker ?? Is it a name ? Object or place ???

With a lot of confusions I called Jerry Vinson , my partner agent .

" hello , Jerry.  I need you help ? "

" yes Henry. Say ."

" I need you to run a name for me esseker  "

" ok Henry.  Where are you now ? Alissa called me.  "

" Jerry I have no time now.  So please do the search ."

"Two minutes."

" okay ."

After two minutes .

" search negative ."

" hmm then run this name worldwide . Especially New York
"

" okay it may take some time . So I will call you after 2 hours. "

" okay "

After this I reached home and took out the box which GARRY MCCARTHY posted to me before his death. 

I read all the owners name . A photo of a owner was marked in red ink .

His name is TOM BERRY . Ex watchman of Mayflower . And a fire accident happened in mayflower . In which he set the fire to destroy the mirrors .

This gives a clue.

I took the article and went to the NEWYORK NATIONAL HOSPITAL .
And met the HOD of physcology department. 

" Hello sir.  "

" Hello Mr Henry please be seated ." A person with lab coat and a grey haired invited .

" Thank you sir . I want to know the details about TOM BERRY . A patient admitted in this hospital four years ago ."

" yes Henry.  I collected the details.  I was incharge of Tom.  He was a peculiar patient who was scared of mirrors . Here is a tape that we recorded  years ago after we admitted him ."  He said in a suspicious tone .

The tape said mirrorsMirrors! Mirrors are dangerous.  They act as a portal for the demons to enter . That mirror killed my family because I was unable to find Esseker!.  Esseker ! Damn Esseker ! So I burnt mayflower to destroy the mirror.  But all my plans went in vainTom screamed . His face was burnt and the left cheek bone was visible .