chapter 12.

Anna came with me to mayflower . As we entered the home everything trembled . We walked upstairs as mirror showed us the way . A Locket was found in one of the books it had a heart shaped locket and golden ribbon covered with it.

We took the locket and fixed in a mould beside the table .

It opened a door to a drainage path  below mayflower . Anna and I jumped in . It was only 2 feet .

As we moved on in drainage.  We found no clues. It has been almost 3 hours we have been in search of this  hospital . But Anna was confident that the hospital is here .

But suddenly a brick fell down the  drainage and splashed the water on our face indicating the location .

The wet sand made us easier for into remove the bricks.  Besides we were sure this is the place because there laid a name plate which read :

" ST THOMAS PHYSCATRIC HOSPITAL , NEW YORK "

The hospital was fully in worst condition except the mirror room which cured Anna.

As we entered the mirror room the mirrors started roaring

As we entered the mirror room the mirrors started roaring . A blue surgical seat was placed in a middle of room  with hand cuffs. 

" Tie me up with handcuffs and don't see me afterwards.  Anything may happen.  May Jesus bless you with all the joys.  God bless you . " Anna said .

" thanks sister . I will never forget this help " . I handcuffed Anna and she started reciting bible .

Mean while.