chapter 7.

OMG !!! Then if I don't find esseker , my family will die .

" thank you sir for the Information ."

I drifted my car ahead to grandmother's house to meet Alissa and block the reflections from mirrors .

I reached home . And opened the front porch door .

" Alissa , are you there ?"

" son , she is gone for work ."

"Okay " .. I started removing the mirrors from the living room , kitchen or anything that reflects us .

I took a paint can and started painting the windows and mirrors that cannot be removed .

" what are you doing son?" Mom questioned.

" these mirrors are dangerous.  We have to eradicate them. "

" but .  " she replied. I ignored and continued my work .

A car sound came from the yard . I guess Alissa is back.

" what the hell are you doing?? " she questioned.

" nothing I'm just blocking the reflection from mirrors " I hurriedly painted everything.

" get out of my house..!! You are scaring me as well as our kids . Michael is a acting weird nowadays . He is not mingling with anyone except the mirror ."

" that's it Alissa .  It's proven.  That Michael is not speaking except the mirror.  "

" no .. get out of my house. "

" I will show you come.  " I took the gun and shot the glass instead of patching up , it broke into pieces.