chapter 4.

With a great fear I opened the package.

It contained a bits of articles from different newspapers about mayflower and it's previous owners .

Well a shocking news also revealed that GARRY MCCARTHY was a watchman of mayflower .
I emptied the box and there was about  10 -20 articles approx.  They all indicated the owners and their places . A tiny bits of paper were torn in pieces. 

I glued them to find the answer . It read

MIRROR

My pulse started racing. Then my phone  started ringing .

"HELLO . Agent Henry.  You are requested to report at your sister's residence . It's an emergency !"

" okay ." I said .

I kept all the papers safely in the box and hid it for any clues.

As I reached Clare's house . A group of officers surrounded the house with forensic equipments and plastic bags for evidences.

I rushed in to see the scene.

Clare was lying in wash tub with her face covered in hair and blood .

I stepped forward to touch and investigate her . I moved   her hair and saw that her jaw was ripped into two pieces and her hand print was on the mirror .

I fell down , cried , screamed and held her hand to ease the pain

I fell down , cried , screamed and held her hand to ease the pain . But I couldn't , my heart is stone cold and full of pain .

She was my only bestfriend , also my affectionate sister.  But it really hurts me to see her in this state .

As I connected everything.  Mirror  was the reason in all scenes. Even Garry and Clare pointed the mirror. 

I rushed to mayflower . Kids were in living room and Alissa was in kitchen  .

" Michael and Mia go upstairs and pack your bags . We are leaving this house right now."

" what happened daddy ?" They raised a question with a terrified look .

" nothing.  Do as i say ."

" okay " they went upstairs.

" what wrong with you ? " Alissa questioned  ." You look so tensed "

" Clare is dead . " I revealed.

" what ?? What do you mean??" She was in a mixed emotions  .

" yesterday night . Someone has ripped her face.  And that criminal is the mirror ."

" I know it's hard for you to take up this.  But how is it possible for a mirror to kill her ??"

" mirrors have the ability to do anything by their reflection.!"

" No . You are in depression . Take some rest . It will be fine ."

" No , believe me " I pleaded

" take some rest "

" I'm not gonna take rest . I want you to leave the house right now with our kids .  I don't want you to stay here ." I screamed

" No.  I'm not leaving " she replied in anger .

" you should leave now alright  . Go to grandmother 's house for few days and never return until I call you " I screamed at my highest pitch.

" okay.  " she said in a defeated voice .

They packed everything and they left .