chapter 10.

I looked at the hospital papers

I looked at the hospital papers ..
All the photos taken from st Thomas were blurred .

But behind the photos there was a address.

"2011 ,Essker farm Pennsylvania"

I went in search of the address and found esseker farms .

A muddy trail led me to the farms.
The house was tarnished and old . The  blue paint of the house worn out.  A damaged  black fence that lead to garden .

I knocked the netted door .

" Anna esseker. " I called .
No one answered .

" yes . " a voice creeped me out .

" are you Anna esseker " I questioned .

" no.  I Don't know who is it?!"

" why do you want Anna ? " the boy's mother questioned.

" I'm a doctor from st Thomas hospital..!!"  I lied.

" okay ."  She spoke to that boy " Ken call grandpa and say that someone has come to see his sister "

" hello . My name is Henry ." I said to a old man who is in crutches and grey haired.  But had the glittering eyes due to his sister issue  .

" Hi.  What do you want to know about Anna??"

" I want to know everything.  My family is in danger . "

" I will tell you.  Anna is severe  schizophrenia patient of 12 years old . Her fits made her more violent and vigorous . So we locked her in this room . " he showed a dungeon covered with wood and iron . A plate was connected to door with chain . And a small window with iron grills. 
" we prayed the god for some solution.  Luckily st Thomas hospital came to our notice . We pleaded them to take Anna atlast they  agreed.  Thomas was passionate about curing Anna.  His treatment included tying up their patient in a mirror room . And they are made to see their reflection for 10 days . And they are cured . But after a incident in st Thomas hospital  the doctor and Anna died ." He said.