chapter thirty two

I let out a yawn, my eyes squeezed shut tightly as I savoured the moment of laying in bed. The silky sheets were half draped over me, while I stayed still, hoping to catch a few extra minutes of sleep. It was completely silent, until I heard a few quiet noises from beside me, soon recognisable as snores. My eyes fluttered open instantly, while I turned over, now face to face with Grayson. He was fast asleep, his lips slightly parted and his hair messed up adorably. I just wanted to grab his face, and squish his cheeks... or kiss him, either one.
All of a sudden he turned over, his arm wrapping around me and pulling me with him. Soon enough I was laying on his chest, feeling it lift up and down with each breathe he took. It was obvious he was awake now, but he refused to open his eyes... instead hugging me tighter like he didn't want to let go. And quite frankly, I didn't either.
" Bella? " Grayson suddenly spoke up, making me focus on him, even though I was already.
" yeah, Gray? " I almost whispered, so quiet as I looked up at the gorgeous boy, who's eyes just opened now.
His hazel orbs burnt holes in my face, scanning over every detail whilst his breath hitched.
" I love you " Was all he said, making my heart thump harder and harder.
I rested my head back on his chest, my hand on his bicep, rubbing circles.

" I love you too "

_____

A/N- IM BACK!!
I got home from Cyprus on the 10th and I haven't posted... I had no reason not too, not even going to lie... the break was nice though, but I'm so happy to be back posting for you guys :)

YES this chapter was extremely short and shitty, but it's a filler...
just to let all of you know who might be confused, they're not back together officialy😊

I love you all

twitter: @droopdolan 👉🏼 feel free to DM me anytime!

Instagram: @droopdolan