chapter thirty six

I pushed open the front door, breathing a sigh of relief and comfort as I stepped into my home. I wasn't in the mood to be questioned, in fact I was just in the mood to either lie in bed and cry, or lie in bed and cry with Grayson. But I can't, not with him. I felt so dirty, like a part of me just went against him, when I didn't, none of it was my fault at all. I was almost raped, by Parker.
" honey, where've you been? School finished 45 minutes ago " My mom asked with confusion all over her face, stopping when she saw my blotchy and red cheeks.
" Isabella, what happened? " she asked, now worried as she wrapped her arms around me, squeezing tightly as I broke down again, my tears like a waterfall.
She comfortingly rubbed my back, before pulling away, her hands on my shoulders as she looked into my eyes.
" what happened at school? " She asked, as I stuttered, not a word falling from my mouth.
" it doesn't matter... can I just go upstairs, please? " I whimpered, wiping under my eyes as my mom looked down at the ground, and back up at me.
She was about to speak, until I spoke up again.
" I just need some time alone, mom " I said under breath, earning a nod in response.
" okay, if you need anything, I'm just downstairs. I love you " She forced a smile, trying to make me feel better by the simplest of things.
I nodded, thanking her and telling her I loved her too before making my way upstairs, desperate just to crawl into bed.

As soon as I got into my room I undressed, putting on some pyjamas and getting straight into the comfortable bed sheets. I tried my best to hold it all back as soon as my head hit the pillow, but I couldn't. A single tear slipped from my cheek until I wiped it away, dreading every single thing to do with Parker. Dreading agreeing to be his tutor, to have him come over, to be friends with him, to invite him out... everything. Because of him, I'm in this situation. He tried to rape me, it's not my fault, as much as I feel guilty towards Grayson. I shouldn't, no one should. Except Parker, he deserves to feel every bit of guilt the world has to offer, and he will. He'll regret ever laying a finger on me.

_____

A/N- short chapter but the chapter you've all been waiting for is coming soon... get excited! I AM OMG