Prologue

I started this journal so I could keep some kind of link to my past or even the P.Z.A life. I don't think you would believe what Sage and I have to do to even get through the first couple hours of our day. I mean how many 15 year olds do you know are loners and traders or survive alone with no one else.

But this is basically the only thing I write about isn't it? I mean I probably sound very repetitive with the same thing over and over.

Might as well stop for today...

Ember looked up from her notebook in a dark lite room. She looked over at Sage as she snored away in her corner.

" Might as well try and get some shut eye..." She mumbled to herself.

She closed her notebook and put it beside her and closed her eyes to greet the night.

Outside of the building that the girls are sleeping, stands a world of pain and despair. This world is called Earth and it has one main problem at the moment... Zombies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to my new book. Its going to be different than the rest of my books, for once its not a fanfiction 😱.

This story is a prompt idea Falcon_Star and I came up with. So I hope u like it.

Love the Queen of Unicorns😘