Chapter 1:Customer Service

Sage opened her eyes and was filled with unlimited energy. She shoots up quickly and runs over to Ember. When she reaches her she jumped on top of her.

She yelled into her ear," WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!"

Surprised, Ember shot up and flip their positions so she was on top of her.

" Don't ever do that again, I could've killed you," Ember warned her.

" Even in your sleep you couldn't kill me and you know it," Sage said with a crazy look on her face.

" Yea yea keep telling yourself that," Ember said.

" I will, but for now could you please get off me I want to get some breakfast." Sage said.

Ember got off of Sage and held her hand out for Sage to grab but of course Sage just stared at it.

" What is your problem with my hand?" Ember asked.

" Its soooooooo white," Sage says with a smile.

Before Ember could react to what Sage had said, Sage jumped from the ground and ran out of the room.

" D-did she just call my hand white?" Ember mumbled to herself," What does that even mean?"

Ember walked out of the room to make sure that Sage didn't get herself killed.

She looked down the right hall and the down the left to see if Sage had waited for her. But, of course, Sage was no where in sight.

Ember started her way down the hallway towards the cafeteria thinking about how much they have changed in the passed three years.

Thinking back on it, Ember reliazed how unusual their outfits were for an apocalypse. Sage wears pure black t-shirt and skinny jeans, but the most peculiar thing about her outfit is that she wears an gas mask typically used when dealing with chemicals. But on the other hand, she realizes that she doesn't dress weird, it's just that she just wears dirty clothes. Her ownly outfit consists of a dirt brown tank top that use to be white, black jeans that have seen better days, and very worn in work boots.

" It is what it is" She mumbles to herself as she contines her path to the cafeteria.

   She turn a sharp left and there she arrived at the cafeteria. But, as soon as she arrived in the cafeteria, she saw Sage eating extremely creepy cookes. They were zombie looking ginger bread men with white stitching. Surprisingly though, the only thing Ember was questioning  was where did Sage get icing.

Smothly walking over to her, Ember took the cookie from her hand," I thought you wanted to eat breakfast?"

" I am and that just so happens to be my breakfast, so can I please have it back?" She asked with puppy eyes.

" Fine, but thats only because I can't resist your stupid puppy eyes," Ember said with a frown.

Sage took back her cookie and munched on it happily. Ember soon took another cookie from her plate and began to eat too.

" So I was thinking going on a run for a hour or so," Sage said as she continued to munch on her cookie.

" Are you sure you want to go out by yourself?" Ember asked concerned about her friend.

" Yea! But don't worry, I'll be back in time for when we open our trading station," Sage said.

" O-okay but remember just because your immune doesn't mean you can't die," Ember started to warn her.

" Don't worry plus I've been dieing to get ahold of more signs," Sage said with a blissful look on her face.

" Of course you have..." Ember sighed.

They continued there breakfast with eating and talking.

" I should be on my way before you have to open up shop." Sage said as she hopped out of her seat.

" Ye yea, just get going," Ember said with a light tone.

" Aye aye Captain Ember," She joked back.

Giving each other one lance glance, they finally looked away.

Soon they turned their backs to each other and went there separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEEEEEE A CHAPTER....YE

This is all I have

This is all I have.....

Love the Queen of Unicorns😘