Chapter 9~ On the Road again

Sage's P.O.V

    "D-did you just speak in the third person?" Vii questioned me.

    " I have no idea what your talking about," I denied her and turned my back to her.

   " Bu-"

    " Don't indulge the insane Vii you will only make it worst," Ember cut her off.

    Vii pouts," But it makes no sense at all."

    " Irreverent to our situation, I have been chased by her all because you needed a nail fail!" Ember shouts at her.

   " Ohhh so now its my fault for your crazy, delirious friend! If you have such a problem with being here then we should leave!" Vii shouts at Ember, the tension between them was rising. The stranger is now long in the corner of the room with his head inbetween his legs, crunched up in a ball.

   " Fine!" Ember yelled.

    " Fine! Let's go!" Vii yelled at her, she grabbed onto both Vii and I.

    With Vii still holding onto our wrists, she dragged both us down the hallways and out the doors. She let us go and stomped into the vehicle with a grumpy face.

    " Well fudge my nut. For the first ever I wasn't the one who made the dramtic exit," I said.

    " She is weird isn't she?" Ember  looked over at me.

   " Yea she is, couldn't she be more normal," I agreed

    We look at each other and started to laugh. I grinned at her and then started to walk to the vehicle with her in sync with me. I climbed in the backseat while Ember got in the diver's seat.

    Huh why don't I ever get to drive? I mean I think I can drive. . . Can I drive? I mean, it can't be that hard. Hmmmmm. . .

    " What's with that face?" Vii asked me, she was twisted in her seat staring at me.

    " I'm thinking," I answered her.

     " Of?" She questioned me.

     " Hmmmm. . . Oi! Ember could I drive please?" I hopefully asked.

    She did a full turn in the driver seat so she was looking at me," No."

     I put on my puppy eyes," But why not?"

    " Cause I've known you forever, so I know you don't know how to drive," She deadpan.

   " I could learn you know," I whinned.

    " Yes but with your steap learning curve it wouldn't be logical to teach you right now."

   "Oh ok. . . Wait! Are you calling me stupid!" I snapped at her.

   Vii interrupted Ember before she could responed," Stop stalling her, I want to get on the road and away from that stranger as soon as possible."

    I glared at Vii and grummbled," fine."

   Ember turned back around in her seat and put the key into the ignition. She turned it and the vehicle roared alive. Ember then pussed on the petal and drove out of Vii's extravagant driveway.

    I looked out the back window and examined the house. In a window I see the stranger standing on the ledge. He is watching us with a mad look in his eyes and a crazed grin upon his face.

    Who is he mimicking?

     I turned back around and pointed at him," Umm Vii do you see that?"

   " Huh?" Vii turned around, climbed to the backseat and looked out the window to where I was pointing.

    She looked confused and squints as if that would help her see better," Umm, Sage I know your crazy but I didn't know you were crazy enough to see hallucinations"

     Now its my turn to be confused," What do you mean? That stranger is hanging from the window ledge."

    "Look again Sage."

    I looked back out the window, even though the mansion was getting smaller I could clearly still see the window where the stranger was. But the only thing different was that the window was now sealed shut and he wasn't anywhere insight.

   " Wh-what?!" I gaped," He was there! I swear!"

   " I know for a fact that, that section of windows can't  never," Vii explained," Please try and keep it together, I dont need you more crazy than normal."

    I sat back in my seat and rest my hands on my head.

   But he was hanging from that window. I saw him! It was as if he had a death wish or wanted to creep someone out. Even if that was true, Vii said those window can't opened.

     I know I seem crazy but I'm not that crazy. I don't see things.

    I am not insane. . . .

Vii's P.O.V.

    I hopped back in my seat in the front of the vehicle. I look back to see Sags holding her head and seemed to be in deep thought.

    Why do I have to travel with her, she is so nutty she puts peanut butter to shame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Ayyyeeee the chapter is done and over with. . . for now

DUH DUUH DUUUUUUUUHHHHH

    Love, the Queen of Unicorn 😘