Chapter 10 ~ Purple Sight

Ember P.O.V

Driving.

Driving.

And more driving.

I hate driving.

Man, I just created a magnificent poem that describes how all designated driver feel.

Tree after tree, abandoned car after abandoned car. You'd think the apocalypse would have more fun or have more action.

" Hey. . . Hey Vii. . . Viiiiii. . . Viiiii!!!!" I heard Sage say.

" What!" Vii snapped.

" Do you think ducks have feelings?" Sage wistfully said.

" You waste of breath! Why in the three world would you wake me up for that dumb of a question?"

" I thought we only had one world?" Sage had a dumb look on her face.

" Is that seriously the only thingy you picked up on!" Vii raged.

" I mean it's a very rational question," Sage defended herself.

Great now its trees after trees and constant bickering.

Vii sighs and clutches her head," Has anyone ever told you that your insufferable?"

" No general people find me adorable and cuddly," Sage tilts her head and tries to apear more adorable.

" The only general amount of people around are Dead Skins," Vii classified," And only idiots become Dead Skins."

" Offensive much?"

Oh look more trees, gotta love trees.

" No not really, Im more of a defensive person" Vii rolls her eyes.

And mo- Oh wait! That's. . . another tree. . . Trees oh Trees how I love thee.

" That's a surprise since your always attacking people," Sage tilts her head," But I guess you could be defensive since your so called attacks, if you could call them that, are so weak."

" Oh I'm the weak one?! I'd li-"

" What are you going to do? I'd hate to break it to you. . . Oh wait I don't care, I have the upper hand,"

" You have a upper hand? Don't make me laugh," Vii sneered at Sage

I just love driving, its the best, especially with those two. Just pure joy, its like the sun has made them into a spiting imagine of itself.

" I would but you have the sense of humor of a dried out snail!" Sage snapped at Vii.

Oh look more trees.

" Oh really! At least I'm not a blubbering idiot who does stuff on the whims of their lunatic brain!"

Tree and more tree, I think trees are the best thing in a 50 foot radius of me.

" Blah blah blah!"

" Blah blah blah bablah!"

Tuning them out was the fifth best thing I've ever done.

" Blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah!" maybe Sage said.

" Blah blah blah blah!" someone retaliates.

I turned the corner and there it was, the most glorious sight in this universe, Chucky Cheese!

I pull the vehicle into a free parking space and turned it off.

" Why did we stop?" Vii asked.

" Because there is a Chucky Cheese and I can't handle you guys arguing anymore," I stated.

" So we are getting sidetrack again?" Sage question.

" Yes." I unlocked the vehicle, taking the keys, and got out of it.

Vii and Sage looked at eachother and shrugged. They both followed my lead abd got out of the car and made out way to the front of Chucky Cheese.

" You do realize that this place is probably overrun with the Munchers right?" Vii asked.

" That makes it more fun!" Sage face lit up with joy.

" But we don't have weapons on us?" Vii looked scared.

" I knew I was forgetting something," I mumbled to myself.

" Back to the vehicle," I turned back around and my our way back to the vehicle.

How I forgot something so important, I'll never know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy this chapter!

Love the Queen of Unicorns 😘✨