Chapter 2:What's Your Sign?

Ember's P.O.V

Waiting is one of the worse things that could ever happen to a person.

At the moment I'm stuck waiting for customers. What I mean by that is that we loan out weapons to people in need. But there is a catch, if they don't bring them back in time for the return time, let's say they're going to have a accident.

" Ring ring," I heard a voice say.

I looked over at the door of the library and saw a girl. She had purple hair with a very flashy outfit

 She had purple hair with a very flashy outfit

    How the heck did she survive this long with a outfit that attracts everything?

" Umm yes?" I asked her.

" I heard this is a trading place," She said," I have things to trade for things."

" What type of things?" I asked with interest.

" I would like to trade you some zodiac bracelets for a can of coffee," She said.

" Show me the bracelets and we will see what we can do," I said.

She pulls out a whole set of zodiac bracelets.

She layed them on display on the table and asked me," What is your sign?"

But before I could respond a voice interrupt me," WHICH ONE!"

We look over at Sage and saw her holding a whole arm full of signs.

" Who the heck is that," The customer asked me.

" I AM THE ONE, THE ONLY SAGE," Sage dramatically yells," MIGHT I KNOW WHO ASKS!"

" I am Vii," Vii says to her.

" WELL MY FAVORITE SIGN IS THE STOP SIGN CAUSE IT'S RED LIKE THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES!" Sage yells.

Vii turns to me and whispers," Is she insane?"

" Theatrically yes, but legally I don't know." I said.