Chapter Four

Brown eyes starred at the sleeping face across from hers. Wondering how someone could sleep so beautifully. Her eyes travelled over her smooth caramel skin, her plumped pink lips, her long eyelashes and her relaxed muscles bones as she lightly snored into the pillow.

Kehlani smiled.

This was a sight to see. Especially a sight to wake up to. A small bundle of joy cuddled into her chest, playing with her esxposed boob flesh, a freshly groomed dog laying at the foot of her bed and a gorgeous woman laying next to her, sound alseep from watching her all night long.

Kehlani easily slipped out of bed and into the bathroom just a few steps away. She picked up her toothbrush and the tooth paste and began brushing her teeth. The water ran gently, no extra loud noise to wake up the others as she did her personal hygiene.

Then she went to go get the baby. Who was wimpering quietly in bed from the lost of contact.

It has only been a week...a week in a half since she's adjusted back into the 'normal' life back home. A week since she's already felt as if this is where she's supposed to be.

Kehlani passed through the quiet house and into the kitchen where she prepared to make Morgan(who was asleep on her chest)morning bottle. As it heated up in the microwave, Kehlani ran her fingers through her soft baby curls.

Smiling because she saw Morgan lightly smile from the contact. This has become her daily routine. Waking up, feeding Morgan, going to her 9:30 therapy session, coming home, eating, hanging out with the others, watching tv, playing with Morgan, talking to her mama, eating dinner then taking a shower, writing in her journal, then falling asleep next to Robyn.

But the best part about tomorrow was waking up next to the other woman.

Kehlani fed Morgan while sitting on the couch, eating popcorn and watching Adventure Time with Franklin laying on the floor next to her.

After Morgan was done with her bottle, Kehlani patted her to sleep, took her upstairs back into the room and laid her down next to Robyn, who was still asleep.

She went into the bathroom, stripped of her clothing and changed into a simple pair of black jeans, a striped black and white t-shirt with her old skool vans. She tied her hair up into little buns and put on light makeup, touching her lips with clear lipgloss and was on her way to her therapy session.

 She tied her hair up into little buns and put on light makeup, touching her lips with clear lipgloss and was on her way to her therapy session

She sat in the car with Edward, her head to lost in the radio music to listen to anything he was blabbing about. When they arrived, Edward signed her in and they both waited for Dr. Chang.

She came out minutes later and called for Kehlani inside, leaving Ed on his phone.

-----------------

"How are you today Kehlani?"

"Good, and you?"

"I'm wonderful, thank you." She smiled at the younger woman. Kehlani sat in the chair and put all of her focus on the therapist. "Do you want a snack?"