Chapter Sixteen

🌺June🌺
4 Years Later

"Mommy! Look!" Kehlani heard her daughter yell.

A pregnant Kehlani looked up from her phone to see her daughter running towards her. Morgan stopped in front of her mom and smiled. She held in her cupped hands a blue butterfly. Kehlani leaned up.

"Wow! Baby, did the butterfly just come to you?" Morgan nodded her head. Kehlani reached out to touch it, but it flew away.

Morgan whined. "Mommy!!"

"Sorry babygirl." Kehlani said. She leaned back and watched as Morgan ran off again. They were in Cuba for summer vacation before Morgan started kindergarten. Kehlani couldn't be more happier. She'd always want to go to Cuba and now she's here with family.

Robyn had walked to the market for some more fruit and should be back at any minute.

Kehlani took a sip of her Mango smootie she had made for herself then rubbed her belly. Her 9 month old belly that should be popping at any minute now.

"Mommy! Look!" Morgan shouted and pointed her finger. Kehlani turned her head to see Robyn walking up the beach with a bag in her hand and Franklin running besides her.

She smiled and stood up

She smiled and stood up. Her pregnant body had pulled on her as she walked over to Robyn. She wrapped her arms around her and leaned up to kiss her lips. Morgan gagged below them.

"Hey babygirl!" Rihanna said picking up Morgan and hugging her.

"Mama did you get the papayas?" Robyn nodded her head as Morgan shimmed herself down Robyn's body. Her tiny hands reached into the plastic bag to get the papayas. She grabbed the 2 and ran inside the house.

Robyn and Kehlani followed after her and so did Franklin who went to his water bowl. Robyn had washed them off and began chopping them up.

"When do you think she'll come?" Kehlani asked rubbing her belly.

"Anytime, now." Robyn responded grabbing a plate and placing the slices on them. Morgan thanked her and began to eat them.

Robyn rustled her fingers through Morgan's curls and nodded. It was no nod in particular. Morgan's hair had grown tremendously throughout the years. It's gotten thicker and longer. It's hard to even put it up in a ponytail.

Kehlani stood up to put her cup in the sink when she felt a pain in her stomach.

Not again.

Kehlani dropped the glass making it shatter. Robyn looked up as Kehlani hunched over and groaned in pain. She rushed to Kehlani's side and held her up.

"Mama is Mommy okay?" Morgan asked. Her eyes widened in shock as a liquid wet her dress and fell down Kehlani's thighs and onto the tile floor.

"Robyn the baby's coming!!" Kehlani screamed clutching onto Rihanna's arm. She hissed digging her nails into her skin.

"Oh gosh!" Robyn said. She hoisted Kehlani up bridal style. "Morgan come on, go get in the car." She said. Morgan went before her, holding the door open as Robyn rushed out. She put Kehlani in the backseat to lay down and Morgan jumped in the front. Franklin was in also.

They arrived to the hospital and nurses immediately took Kehlani from her and rushed her inside a room.

---------------

Hours had passed and Morgan was sitting in the chair next to a nurse talking non-stop to her and Robyn was leaning on her knees, bouncing her right one rapidly.

A nurse had come into the room. "Are you ready to see her?" Robyn nodded and stood up to take Morgan's hand.

"Did mommy have baby?" Morgan asked as they walked doen the hall.

"Yes baby."

"So that means I have a sister now?"

"Yes baby." The nurse held open a curtain and Robyn and Morgan walked inside. Kehlani was laying down in bed asleep. Morgan went to the bed and climbed on top of it, she started to palm Kehlani's cheeks and she woke up.

The nurse came in with a bed. "Would you like to hold her?" Robyn nodded her head and reached down to pick up the new infant baby.

Robyn brushed her fingers across the baby's hair and smiled

Robyn brushed her fingers across the baby's hair and smiled. "She's pretty. Morgan look at your baby sister." Morgan climbed over Kehlani's legs and stood up to look at the baby.

"Why is she white?" She asked making Robyn and Kehlani chuckle.

"Because she's new, her color hasn't come in yet." Kehlani explained. Morgan nodded her head.

"Was I white when I was new?"

"Yes babygirl, but then your color came in." Kehlani said. The baby started stirring and then whinning, Robyn passed her off to Kehlani who revealed her boob to fed her. The baby gladly ate.

---------------
2 Weeks Later

Kehlani dropped her bag down on the bed and plopped down. She sighed heavily and closed her eyes. Parenting was no joke, but she loved it anyway. The fact that she was a mother of 2 now was exciting in her brain.

She loved her daughters very much and would continue to love them for the rest of her life. Even when they become a pain in the ass.

The door opened, an Robyn walked in with the carseat in one hand and Morgan asleep on her shoulder. She laid Morgan down gently and then took the newborn out.

"Hey Micah!" She said to the baby. She picked her up and held the baby in her arms as Kehlani sat up and held her arms out. Robyn gave her Micah and sat down on the bed. She looked over her shoulder to see Micah opening up her eyes.

Kehlani smiled. "Hey babygirl." She said. Micah had pretty hazel eyes with green and grey specks in them. She loved looking at them cause it reminded her of Robyn and Morgan's eyes reminded Robyn of Kehlani.

"I remember you too." Kehlani mumbled to Robyn behind her. "I remember everything about you."

Wassup Fuckers!! So recently I haven't been updating but today I gave you guys full updates and I hate to tell you that this book is over now.