Chapter Seven

"Robyn! No!" Kehlani yelled. "No! Don't go out into the rain, you'll get sick."

Robyn only laughed and stepped foot outside, instantly getting drenched in the heavy rain that has been coming down for 3 days now. Kehlani sighed as she watched from the kutchen patio door, Robyn run around in the rain.

"Robyn please come back inside." Kehlani said.

Robyn only shook her head. "Come on Kehlani. Its fun." Robyn laughed, throwing her hands up into the air as she dancing around in nothing but a tank top, that you could see her nipple piercings through, and volleyball shorts with her socks on.

Kehlani looked back at Mel, Edward, and Noodz on the couch. They all shrugged, then looked at one another, smirking.

Kehlani's eyes widened. She didn't notice nor hear Robyn sneaking up behind her. Wrapping her arms around Kehlani's waist and dragging her outside causing her to yelp in surprise. She was as drenched as Robyn.

Her jeans stuck to her legs, her sweater getting heavy on her shoulders and her fuzzy socks feeling moist beneath her feet. Definitely the worse feeling ever.

Kehlani sat there pouting. "Robyn!" She screamed. Robyn only smiled innocently at Kehlani. Who later joined them was the rest of the friends, equally getting wet also.

Robyn was the first to suggest they use the hill of grass as a slippery slide, but Kehlani counted against it. Already feeling sticky under her clothes. Robyn slid down the hill, grass staining her white shirt. Next was Mel, who ended up having a nip slip full of grass then Edward who later complained about ruining his favorite pair of jeans and last was Noodz who just went with it without a problem.

They were urging Kehlani to go with it, but instead she back up. So close, that her foot slipped and she fell into the pool. Getting even wetter. She emerged from below the water in shock as she looked up at the other 4. They only chuckled jumping inside with her.

"You guys are so childish!" She yelled.

---------------

"No! Put da' edge of da' blanket under da' candles so it could be up higha'." Robyn instructed Edward.

"Girl you talking like I don't know how to make a fort."

"That's cause you don't." Noodz said as she stuffed a part of a blanket into a tight space to have it up. Edward smacked his lips and positioned the edge of the blanket under the bucket of candles. He sighed.

"Happy!"

"Very." Robyn said, a smug smile on her face.

"Ok where does this piece go?" Kehlani asked from the hallway. Robyn crawled through the large tent until she faced Kehlani.

"Here." Robyn mumbled, taking the cover and tying an edge of it around the door knob using her ponytail holder.

"Smart." Kehlani said, astonishingly. Surprising her that she didn't think of that.

"Ok popcorn's ready!" Noodz yelled.

"Do we have the bowl full of sours?" Mel yelled.

"Yes."

"How about chocolate?"

"Yes."

"Drinks?"

"Yes."

"Movies?"

"Yes! Damn!" Noodz yelled. Robyn and Kehlani climbed back under the tent and to the center of it where Mel managed to set up the tv on the ground with a stack of movies near it. Noodz and Edward came in with big bowls of sour, gummy and chocolate candy with packs of soda.

Pillows were laid out everywhere under them.

"I got Morgan!" Melissa yelled as she let Morgan crawl inside, who stopped to look around the place. Kehlani smiled urging the baby to move forward with her arms out. Franklin ran inside next and settled himself in front of the tv, right besides the food.

Robyn laid back against the bottom of the couch with a handful of gummy worms. Noodz started up the movie then sat back between Mel and Edward.

"What're we watching?" Kehlani asked.

"The Incredibles." Noodz responded taking an orange crush and opening it up halfway before sipping on it. Kehlani laid Morgan back on the pillow and laid back herself. Looking over to smile at Robyn next to her.

"Fuck the chips!" Mel hurried to go get the bags of Dorritos and Hot Chips and other chips. Opening them and sat them up. Kehlani reached for the hot chips and started digging through them. Her favorite.

"You're ass is gonna be on fire tonight." Noodz said.

"No it's not...yes it is." Kehlani mumbled. "Oh well." She continued to smack on the hot chips, occasionally licking at her fingers.

The movie started and they all quieted down to watch tv.

----------------

Kehlani had jump came back from making the popcorn and was now positioning herself between Robyn's legs as they sat under the fort of blankets they'd just set up around the living room of Kehlani's apartment.

A small smile formed on Kehlani's face as she realized that they were gonna be watchin 'Ponyo', one of Kehlani's childhood movies.

As they sat and watched, Kehlani kept rubbing her belly. Thinking about ways she would tell Robyn that the process had worked and she was now 3 weeks pregnant. Surprisingly, Robyn hadn't noticed the signs of the morning sickness or anything else.

But then it hit her. She could show Robyn, the world. Let her fans know about her pregnancy at the BET Awards while she sang her songs. Her songs that were only written about the one person who she loved in life; Robyn. The person who caused her heartbreak and her greatest emotions. The person who treated her like a princess and protected her from the dirty people. The same person who got down on one knee at her birthday party to propose to her.

A wide grin spread across her face just thinking about it. The moment. Robyn's face and everyone else's. The moment were the world would know just how deeply they love each other and that this wasn't just for show.

They fell asleep in that position. Kehlani in Robyn's protective arms.

---------------

Kehlani's body slouched over to the side. Her head resting on Robyn's shoulder. A small smile plastered on her lips as they're fingers intertwined. Once again, they'd fallen asleep with each other while remembering of the same memory. A memory that will never go away.