Chapter Five

"That was so sick Robyn. Like damn I did not know you could fucking rap like that. Accent on point." Kehlani applauded Robyn as they both sat in Robyn's Black Ford pick up truck.

Currently they were going to lunch after 3 hours inside the studio working on the new song, 'Lemon'. Pharall applauding Robyn for her bars and she doing the same during the beginning and end of the song. They also congratulated the producers for coming up with such a sick beat that went well with the song.

"Thank you Lani, I appreciate that." Robyn said, nodding her head as she came to a red light. Kehlani looked back at Morgan in the backseat. Asleep in her baby seat, pacifier in her mouth and a 'Mommy Loves You' blanket over her body.

Robyn drove off once the light turned green and turned down the streets before pulling up to a restaurant. Kehlani read in big bold letters, 'Spring Lunch'. Robyn turned off the truck and looked over at Kehlani with a smile on her face.

"What?"

Robyn shook her head, "Nothing. Your just 'bout ta' taste da' goodest sandwiches in ya' life." And with that she hoped out the truck and opened up Kehlani's door. Taking her hand to help her step off the step before opening Morgan's door.

She unhooked the seat and slid it out the car, holding onto it as Kehlani reached in for Morgan's bag. And they both walked inside the food place.

Robyn had Lani put on her extra shirt in the car, because it was gonna be a little chilly inside since outside was scorching hot. They both sat in the back of the resturant, across from each other in a booth. Kehlani had Morgan's carseat facing her way.

"Hello, my name is Wyatt and I'll be your waiter today." A young dude had presented himself to the woman. He looked no older than 16, sandy blonde hair, green eyes and a tan.

'A real surfer' Robyn thought.

"Hi. Wyatt. Um..what are you guys specials today?" Robyn asked as she and Kehlani looked at the menu in front of her.

"Well we have the tuna sandwich and chicken sandwich woth our special sauce as always. We also have our pasta today." Robyn nodded and looked at Kehlani.

"The chicken sandwhich, a slice of watermelon and raspberry juice." She ordered. He nodded writing it down.

Trying not to gawk at the famous girl everybody knows. He knew that if he'd do to much he would lose his job. So he kept it calm like he always did. Even with Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj in front of him.

He looked at Robyn with a raised eyebrow. "And you Miss?"

"The same sandwich, with sliced strawberries and kiwi mango juice." He nodded writing it down also.

"Your food with be right away. You can enjoy these fries, thank you for dining at Sping Lunch." He nodded once again and walked away an awkward limp in his step and he steadied his breathing.

Kehlani picked up the fries and started eating them as Morgan stirred and lifted her head high enough to look at her surroundings. She gazed at Robyn then at the fries Kehlani was snacking on.

Robyn reached over the table and picked Morgan up, sitting her on her lap. She reached for a fry and gave it to her, letting the baby suck on it. Kehlani pouted and looked at Morgan.

"Can I have some?" She asked the baby leaning over the table to open her mouth.

Morgan smiled taking the fry from her mouth and shoving it towards Kehlani's mouth. "No nevermind you keep it." Kehlani cringed sitting back in the booth and taking some for herself.

Robyn chuckled, shaking her head. Minutes later their food had arrived. Wyatt sitting it in front of them and nodding again as he walked off. Kehlani and Robyn both reached for their halfs of the chicken sandwich.

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing!" Kehlani said with a mouth full of bread. Lettuce hanging out of her mouth.

"Told you." Robyn said as she ate her own sandwich. Her eyes closing shut as she sighed. The food was just too good. Kehlani laughed and stuffed her face somemore.

"Hey what's that?" Robyn asked shifting her gaze to the bowl of brown stuff

"Chocolate pudding." Kehlani responded. "Want some?" Robyn nodded her head and grabbed the bowl. She lifted the spoon to her mouth and ate some.

"I did not know they had pudding here. This is good." She said.

"Yep." Kehlani nodded. Morgan looked up at Robyn, reaching for the spoon. Robyn playfully rolled her eyes and gave Morgan some of the pudding that she knew was gonna mix with the fries, baby milk, a slices of strawberries that she had been eating on.

Robyn shivered. She can already picture the mess.

Kehlani ate a piece of her watermelon and nodded her head. "I remember being on a farm and this man, I can't remember his name, he was very old though. He sliced up his watermelon and let us try some." Kehlani said.

Robyn stopped eating and looked at Kehlani. "What?"

"Ya' remembered something." Robyn smiled.

"Oh shit, I just did." Kehlani smiled. Robyn reached over and squeezed Kehlani's hand.

The couple shared a smile with each other before continuing to eat their lunch in silence. When they were done, Kehlani wrapped her unfinished sandwich in the container along with Robyn's and the fries. Their drinks in to-go cups for later on.

They walked out, tipping Wyatt more cash for not being a jerk or over crazed fan. They walked out to the truck, waving at walking by people as they strapped Morgan's baby seat back in. Kehlani sat next to Robyn again in the passenger seat a big smile on her face.

"That was nice." She mumbled. "Thanks for taking me out."

"Your welcome. Even wen I jus' wan' ta' show ya' the best place ta' eat a sandwich." She said. Kehlani grabbed Robyn's phone and went to her camera. She lifted her arm in the air, making sure to get Morgan in the picture.

"Smile." She said before clicking the button on the phone.