proving her wrong (Ivar Ragnarsson x reader)

the reader and Ivar are childhood friends and she finds out what happened between Ivar and Margarethe and proves to him she was wrong plus puts Sigurd in his place about tormenting Ivar

warning: smut/fluff it gets explicit and VERY light BDSM and some cussing

words:2089

Ivar x reader

not my gifs found on google

"Ivar I wish you would talk to me and tell me what is wrong," I said with concern in my voice. the last few days he has not been himself. he is quiet and withdrawn not his usual outspoken self, and it is starting to worry me. Ivar and I have known each other since we were children. I was the only one not scared of him after he killed that little boy. to be honest I have been in love with him for a long time now but I have not spoken up. it is not like I think it would be impossible for him to have feelings for me but if he does not look at me that way I do not want to ruin the friendship we have. so I am whatever he needs I am the shoulder for him to cry on, but I am also the one that would charge headfirst into battle for him.

"Ivar. Ivar." I repeated his name a few times but I think he is ignoring me now. he does this when he does not want to talk, but I am not letting. him so I hike my skirts up to my knees and straddle his lap. his head snaps up and he looks at me.

"Hello ivar now that I have got your attention what the fuck is wrong," I say looking him in the eyes.

"I do not want to talk about it," ivar says in a sallow tone something is really bothering him.

"Too damn bad, I can not stand to see you upset please talk to me," I said.

He sighs "I can not please a woman" he whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

"How do you know you that,"I said very confused I did not even know he had tried to lie with a woman.

"I tried with Margarethe," he said hanging his head.

"The slave," I asked.

"Yes," he confirmed.

"So because a slave said you can not lie with a woman it must be true," I said sarcastically.

"No. I just.....it would not.......corporate" he stuttered.

"Ivar sex is a very complicated thing even for 'normal' people. for you, it is just going to be more complicated not impossible. do not give up just because a slave did not know what she was doing" I said he just hung his head like he had been defeated in battle. I hate seeing him like this, so I am going to prove to him there is nothing he can not do. so I take my hand run it up his chest, to the back of his neck and started running my finger through his hair, then lean down and start kissing his neck.

"What are you doing," Ivar said confusion in his voice.

"Proving a point. why do you want me to stop," I said and I started moving my hips slowly.