Bonnie and Clyde (Juice Ortiz x reader)

Summary: juice and Y/N get detained and it gets heated

Word Count:1898

Warning: Smut

Fandom: Sons of Anarchy/TeenWolf (mentioned briefly)

Tagged:

Based on the song Cop Car by Sam Hunt

Gifs not mine found on google

Being clays daughter had its perks, like When the MC scared the shit out of a stocker at work that wouldn't take no for an answer, or always having a family that didn't really judge me but dating wasn't one of them. juice and I have always flirted with each other and nobody even flinched, but when we started dating my dad lost his shit. he told me that it was too dangerous. but I couldn't stay away juice made me finally feel free it's hard to explain. so we waited till the dead of night to see each other and currently we are parked I a cornfield laying on a blanket with his Harley next to us watching the stars. when we see those infamous red and blue lights coming to take me home.
"Clay and Jax are going to kill me," juice said.
"Then we might as well have a little fun" I answered.
"How," he asked.
"Let's make a run for it," I said.
"WHAT NO. This is bad enough. I don't need to be the reason you commit a felony " he exclaimed.
"Fine," I said, as the cop cars pulled up and they got out.
"You know you're on private property?" a deputy asked. so in my most innocent voice, I said
"oh no Sur I was completely unaware" but then he saw juice's kutte that he was using as a pillow.
"Alright, you two hands on the hood," the deputy said reaching for his cuffs.
"Oh come on please we had no idea honest" I tried sweet talking them. it didn't work too well juice had this look in his eye like he was seeing me for the first time. the deputies put us in the back seat in handcuffs "yep in dead" juice said again.
" Hey, officer tight ass can I get a light? please," I asked thinking well if I'm going to jail, might as well make the most of it. the cop slammed the door "you don't smoke" juice chucked.

Juice POV
Y/N was something else. she was wild and free and made me feel like everything was going to be ok. when I'm with her nothing else matters. the noise in my head finally stops. her laugh makes my heart skip a beat and who would have thought I would fall in love in the back of a cop car. I'm not going to tell her that though. I know I'm clingy, so I don't what to add to that.
she looks at me and says "sorry about the date juice"
"Don't be. at least I got to be the first one to get you in handcuffs" I said
she giggled
"but your not. that cop got me in the cuffs, not you" at about that time the deputy opened the door to her side and bent down she got this look in her eye
"so can I get your names," he asked. Her answer was hilarious.
"Oh yes, sorry I'm Bonny and this is my husband Clyde we where on our way to the bank" the sarcasm was amazing, I threw my head back and laughed knowing full well he knows who we are.
"fine if you're going to be like that I'll keep the cuffs on you then little miss" he threaded. "oh please do they excite me," she said in a mock sultry voice, he slammed the door and she moved closer to me.
"is your plan to have them throw away the key or something" I questioned
"no, just trying to have some fun" she answered
"well if you stop with the sass I'm sure I'll be able to get you home tonight without a criminal record," I said
" but that wouldn't be any fun," she said leaning into me and placed a deep kiss on my lips making me sigh in content.
she pulled away and I opened my eyes
"damn... what was that for," I said
"hopefully to convince you to take me back to your place if they let us go" she answered.
"DEAL" I blurted out. the deputy came back alright come on out lovebirds. he said we got out and he uncuffed us and of course, she opened her mouth.
"no wait I was serious can I keep the cuffs were going back to his place," she said.
"get out of her before I change my mind" he answered, I was rolling on the ground. we got on my bike and drove off. she put her hands on my waist but a little ways down the road, she let go and put her hands in the air and screamed "WAHOOOOOO" I just smiled. this woman is everything I've ever wanted she's strong and sweet and she is perfect. she leaned down in my ear and said "I love you Juice" caching me off guard. I pulled over got off and turned around to face her standing behind me. "what," I asked "I'm in love with you," she said just about a whisper. I pulled her into another kiss and rested my forehead on hers. "I'm in love with you," I said.
Y/N POV

Juice was sitting on his bike seat as I was standing between his legs. my arms wrapped around the back of juice's neck and his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him. we were to wrapped up in each other to notice the Harley creeping up until it was too late.
"Oh shit," juice said as Jax dismounted his bike
"Oh shit is right juicy boy," Jax said "anything interesting happen tonight," he continued
"nope" I answered with a sigh
"really? then why did the sheriff of Beacon Hills call Unser tonight, telling him one of his deputies detained you in the back there cruiser for trespassing? where do you think they would've taken you if Unser didn't talk to them" he said crossing his arms
"Legoland?" I sassed
"look I know your not a kid anymore hell you live on your own so I can't stop you. I just don't want you to end up with a life like mine" he sighed out
"look I know Jax but I didn't go looking for trouble ok, trouble just kinda stole my heart" I said looking juice in the eyes he smiled and placed his calloused hand on my cheek and smiled making his big brown eyes light up. I leaned up to kiss him
"fine just be careful ok" Jax said I just waved my hand to let him know I heard him without breaking apart from Juice. he deepened the kiss and I sighed and wrapped my leg around his waist pulling him flush against me. we parted and he looked at me and said "you wanna get out of here Bonnie"
"I thought you'd never ask Clyde" I answered. he got back on his bike and started it up then drove off.
we got back to his place. we walk through his front door and he pinned me against the wall and kissed me. I pushed his kutte to the ground and kicked my shoes off he started kissing my neck. my eyes rolled shut at the feeling of his lips and tough on my sweet spot making me moaned lowly. he ran his hands up the sides of my rib cage under my shirt pulling it over my head. I pinch his shirt in between my fingers and pull him to his bedroom. he pulls his shirt off then pulls me back to him his skin felt warm against me. he pulls his shoes off as I go to unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants to the ground leaving him naked. I reach for his member and stroke it a few times just to tease him. his head falls back and he moans softly. he reaches for the button on my shorts and pushes them off my body. he leads me to the bed. he crawls over me kissing up my body, he pulls my underwear off my body and unhooks my bra
"I love you Y/N" Juice whispers as he looks into my eyes. I put my hand on his cheek and he leans into my touch.
"I love you too Juice your everything to me" I whisper back
"ready?" he asked I nod my head, and he pushes into me my head leans into the pillow and my eyes roll to the back of my head as a sigh falls from my dropped mouth. he pulls himself into position and thrusts into me again causing a slight tingle to start inside my core. he thrusts again the feeling gets more intense gradually with each entry. he continues with fluid motions. my nails dig into his tattooed back and I scratch down and around his ribs, his head drops to the crook of my neck.
"Juice harder"I moan out. he thrusts harder causing the head bored to hit agents the wall and my moans become louder as he starts going faster. my body begins to shake and my heart is racing I feel like I'm going to burst. knowing I'm close by how I'm clenching around him. with one more hard thrust I arch my back into him while I'm surrounded by a white-hot light. I let out the loudest moan of the night and dig my fingers into his biceps. as I come down from the strongest orgasm I've ever had he looks at me
"Damn. I'm good" Juice says with a smirk. I smile and slowly roll him on his back.
"yes you are baby now it's my turn to make your eyes roll up," I said as I sunk back onto him making him grunt I moved my hips forward slowly
"don't tease baby it was hard for me to hold back for you," Juice said in a strangled tone.
"why did you hold back like that," I asked
"ladies first" he answered
"and they say chivalry is dead," I say and lean down to kiss him and start riding him. his fingers dig into my upper thighs and he throws his head back and grunts. he pulls my hips sharper meaning he wants it harder he starts breathing heavy and his eyebrows knitted together as he met his release. I lay next to him as he catches his breath. he closes his eyes and rests his arm above his tattooed head trying to remember how to breathe properly.
"how long had it been since you've been with someone Juice," I asked as I traced my fingertips along his tattoos, the moonlight shining throw the windows. he rolled over and pulled me into his chest
"like that? never" he answered it started raining outside giving everything a sense of calm. holding each other in a warm embrace knowing that nothing could ever make us feel the way we make each other feel. don't fall asleep juice I don't wanna miss a moment of this. "ill be here when you wake up" he said
"I know. but for the first time in my life, my life is better then my dreams, if that makes sense" I whispered
"I know exactly how you feel baby" he added as the fingertips of the storm tap on the window pane as we just hold each other.