Werewolf Pissing Contest (Theo Raeken x Nephalem!reader part 2)

disclaimer: this imagine was inspired by a few lines from Buffy the vampire slayer and criminal minds let me know if you find them hehe

disclaimer: this imagine was inspired by a few lines from Buffy the vampire slayer and criminal minds let me know if you find them hehe. I haven't seen ANY of season 6 so please be gentle with me but feedback would be much appreciated

summary: Theo and the reader are together and her ex-comes into town

warnings: smut, anger, and cussing

words:2718

not my gifs found on google

tagged:

Theo and I were in my room at the Dunbar house studying, I was laying on my bed while he sat on the floor.

"ugh my head hurts I hate trig," I said rubbing my temples.

"you know, I know this great remedy for a headache," he said while getting up and crawling over me. he started kissing my neck I giggle as his stubble tickled me.

"Oh way to kill the mood I was setting," Theo said while pulling back and looking at me.

"What mood Casanova," I said cocking my eyebrow.

"Oh you've got jokes now," he said sarcastically.

"Uh-huh," I said giggling nodding my head innocently.

"Oh ok you want to giggle I'll give you a giggle fest," he said and started tickling me.

"Theo stop please hahaha please Theo," I said while laughing and wriggling under him.

"Oh, now you want me to stop," he said while sitting up. I just looked at him kind of confused.

"Because last night it was 'oh god Theo yes right there don't stop baby please don't stop oh harder'" he said while throwing his head back and thrusting his hips in the air. I just slapped his chest and said: "Could you not Liam is just down the hall and I'll never hear the end of it if he hears you". Liam poked his head in my bedroom door, "Oh, I was here last night too when Theo snuck in through the window and listening to you act like a pornstar has done irreparable damage to my mental state. I'm going to be in therapy till I'm 80. I mean your like a sister to me." I covered my face with embarrassment and Theo just chuckled and pulled me to his chest.

"Oh, he's fine, Y/N he'll survive. if he's old enough to be sleeping with Hayden he's old enough to deal with it maturely." Theo said. I uncovered my face and said, "Did you need something Liam."

"No, Scott text me saying he needs everyone to meet him at his place" Liam answered.

"Oh ok well be right down and we can head over" I retorted, and Liam nodded his head.

We walked into Scott's house and I immediately said: "Oh shit." Theo looked at me and asked, "what's wrong doll."

"doll? that's new, wasn't expecting that" Isaac said commenting on the nickname Theo gave me when we first started dating. he walks over to me and leaned in to give me a hug I stepped back while grabbing Theo's hand.