7. Random

I need to actually take a full upload to talk about a very important part of my service year. Zeeworld😁😁😁. Zee world is actually the reason I bought a TV for myself. I was following two of their series back then. So I figured TV was important because I needed to know how they ended without surfing the Internet. So yea am a practical example to the females love Zeeworld theory. Sue me!!!!
Anyways, as much as I love all this their dramas they just seem to always have the same story line. It is always the family member with the issue. And then sometimes they just make up and the drama ends with one big happy family like Life of Amy. Why Zeeworld? Why? I was expecting Shurti to be the one who goes apartment hunting, not decides she is leaving instead. That's just wrong. OK am gonna stop right there before I start narrating the whole story. Anyways my point is, for once can't the person just be an outsider and the family should put up a United front. So it makes me wonder if it actually happens in real life. I don't even want to imagine what it would be like living with the enemy. If you know who they are you have to look over your shoulders every minute. If you don't you are still screwed. And don't get me started about Twist of fate. That one is just practically stupid. The whole family knows about Aliyah and Tani but can't do anything about it because Abhi doesn't. I mean come on, if the guy is too dumb to not believe all your words against their own with all the history they have in the house then he deserves whatever they wanna do to him. Uhn!!!!
It's all good Sha. I love the little love hate relationship I got going with Zeeworld. And now another channel I like to watch that people seem to have a problem with is NICKELODEON. I can see y'all getting all judgy. But please spare me, we can't all like the same thing. Shout out to my babes (Faidah and Gift) who see the station the same way I see it. I was on call one night and someone actually asked me if I was a kid because I was watching Nickelodeon. So I gave him the answer he deserves "Do I look like a kid?". We can't all like the same thing, that's what makes the world go round.
Another important thing to note about me is my short attention span. One minute am hooked on something and the next I might be into something else. I will make a terrible addict I tell you. So am currently on how I met your mother (for those that don't know it's a series). I Started it last week and am on season 6 already. Have had sleepless nights because of it. Have watched it before, but you can never get enough of Barney. Have had loads of series have gone through like that over the years. Back in school I did TDB (till day break) for playful kiss (it's a Korean series, I really don't care much for nationality so long as I enjoy it). Around January this year I was into Lucifer, have had moments with Drop dead diva, once upon a time, suit, and the list goes on. It all started with desperate house wives. That was the very first series I got "addicted" to. Heck even my favourite colour switches from purple to blue and back again every now and then.
Meanwhile, I think it's about time I start game of thrones. The talk of it is all over and am starting to feel like am missing out. So if you have the series from 1 to date or know anyone that has the whole package please kindly get in touch with me. Am almost done with how I met your mother.
And talking about channels and shows. I thought cartoon network is supposed to be kids station. Are we supposed to start putting child lock on CN too? The picture upload is a grab from CN and I don't think that is appropriate for kids. They might not understand what that is but there mind will register it. I really don't know what this world is turning into. May the Lord help us. It is well.

PS: sorry this is short, but I needed to get this out there. Don't forget to vote, comment, dm or do all.