Welcome To Despair Academy: Episode 1 - 3

(Y/N)'s POV

The rest of the day after that was rather...stressful.

Whatever everyone had seen in their videos had really put them on edge. As much as you could get from everyone, you figured that everyone had similar videos; their loved ones were in danger and that the only way to know whether or not they were okay, was to graduate.

As for Maizono's video...you could tell from the look on her face that she'd gotten the worst of the terror from Monokuma's motive, and you all felt sorry for her.

Naegi was trying to calm her down, but for reasons unknown, Maizono usually stuck around you, and you had to console her to the best of your ability.

You were a bit skeptical about it, since Naegi and Maizono both knew each other back in middle school and you only knew her for three days.

Obviously less than a week.

But for those past three days, you soon came to realize that Maizono was more comfortable around you, just as much as Asahina was more comfortable around Sakura.

The friendly talks and laughs you and Maizono had, saw to that, of course.

Aside from your well-built physique, you weren't sure what else she saw in you to make her like you, but you decided to let everything slide for now and see how it all would play out.

And as of now, you were walking back to your dorm after discussing your little theory with Kyoko, and you saw Naegi exiting his dorm.

"Hey Naegi. Something wrong?" You asked.

"Yeah...Maizono came to me a while ago. She was scared, already in tears; she said someone tried to get into her room, but saw no one when she opened her door." Naegi said with a worried expression.

"Someone tried to get into her room? What did you do then?" You asked.

"She suggested the idea to switch rooms and we both agreed on it, as long as she feels safe. She's a good person though, nice enough to remember someone like me ever since middle school." Naegi said, his worried expression turning into a smile.

"I see...so back then, she had a lot of popularity rolling in and you were more or less the exact opposite of that?" You asked as Naegi nodded in response.

"I understand how that must feel, but don't let that affect how you feel about her. Also, be sure not to open the door for anyone, alright? It would defeat the purpose of switching rooms, so...you know." You chuckled with a smile.

"That's what she said." Naegi chuckled.

A moment of silence passed by before realization hit the two of you. Then you suddenly started laughing while Naegi became flustered. "No, wait! That came out wrong, I-I...!"

"I know what you mean, Naegi, but still, that was pretty funny." You laughed as you patted Naegi on the shoulder. "Alright, best if you go get some shuteye. Tomorrow's another day."

"Yeah. Have a good night." Naegi said with a smile as he went to Maizono's dorm.

"You too." You said as you went to your dorm.

You laid on your bed for a few minutes before you realized you were thirsty, and needed a drink.

Taking a look at the clock, you still had a half hour before the dining hall would close, which was more than enough time.

Grabbing your key and e-Handbook, you went down to the dining hall and into the kitchen, where you saw Sakura, Asahina, and Maizono.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)! What are you doing here?" Asahina asked.