Welcome To Conduit Academy? : 2 - 1

"IT'S THE PHOSPHORIC STALLION! KILL HIM!" One of the ice soldiers yelled as they all opened fire. You quickly ran off to the side to avoid the gunfire that whizzed past you as you activated Laser Focus and shot a Neon Beam at an ice soldier's face, disorienting his vision.

You then activated Light Speed as you ran up to him and literally ran circles around the ice soldier to subdue him with neon binds.

There appeared to be a small army of ice soldiers in the gym. Some were the usual pawns, either armed with shotguns or assault rifles, and then there were a few Crushers.

You unleashed a flurry of neon punches on another ice soldier before finishing him off with a charged kick, sending him flying into another ice soldier as you fired a Phosphor Beam, taking out two birds with one stone.

Meanwhile...

Several funky-sounding explosions shook the entire building as the other fifteen students nearly lost their balance.

"What the hell is going on?!" Leon exclaimed. "Is there some sort of battle going on right now?!"

Maizono was already dashing towards the gym before anyone could answer Leon's question.

"Wha-Sayaka, wait up!" Naegi shouted as he took off after the Idol.

When Maizono had arrived at the gym, she saw that the whole area had turned into a battlefield. And running around the perimeter of the gym, shooting neon from their fingertips while avoiding heavy fire from the ice soldiers.

Was (Y/N). She gasped in pure shock.

'How is he doing that?!' Maizono thought as she watched her crush kick ass and rain hell on the ice soldiers with Light Speed and unparalleled strength.

Maizono screamed as a large chunk of ice shot in her direction. She quickly took cover behind the wall as she felt it freeze behind her. She quickly backed up as everyone else caught up to her.

"What on earth is going on in there?!" Sakura exclaimed as everyone peeked into the gym. They all gasped as they watched you combat and defeat several ice soldiers with a neon...lightsaber? "What...is that?!"

"I-is he even human?!?" Yasuhiro exclaimed, now scared of you as he began to freak out. "Is he even from this world?!?"

"He is, though I'm pretty damn sure he's much more than just that..." Mondo answered with a smirk. "I hope he kicks their asses real good..."

You were knocked back by a Crusher as you slid back to the entrance of the gym. Deciding you already had enough, you suddenly bursted in the form of a shockwave, levitating every enemy in the area as you rematerialized, hovering slightly above the ground.

A smirk grew on your face as you rapidly showered the area with neon bolts, causing every Vermaak 88 to be subdued. As you dropped back to the floor, you dusted your clothes off and took a deep breath before examining the situation.

'I didn't even take the time to ask myself this: what the hell are the Vermaak 88 doing here?! Did Monokuma strike a deal with that damned Bertrand?!' You yelled in your head as you looked around.

"(Y-Y/N)?" You turned around to see Maizono and the others. And the former's face was full of fear as she slowly backed away from you.

"Maizono, wait!" You shouted after her, but she was already long gone.

And worse, now afraid of you.

"Dammit, I knew I should've shut the doors first..." You muttered to yourself as you facepalmed and turned to the others. "Hey you guys...mind keeping an eye on these guys for me? I need to go clean myself up...oh, and Naegi. I think you have something that belongs to me."

Naegi nodded as he tossed you your necklace.

Sakura and Mondo agreed to your request, seeing as the first two were the strongest people out of all of you, but for some odd reason, Junko decided to keep watch as well...

...but aside from that, you no longer felt any pain on your head, since your fast healing ability saw to it. However, you were still a bloodied and your clothes were torn. As you entered your dorm room, you quickly cleaned up your mess as you tossed aside your torn up clothes.

After a quick shower and a change of clothes, you now wore a white t-shirt, a (F/C) long sleeve shirt, and an open black, collared jacket that stopped just above your thighs. Last but not least, you also wore black cargo pants with (F/C) stripes on the sides, along with white running shoes.

New, clean, but certainly not too shabby...

As you arrived back at the gym, you walked over to one of the ice soldiers. Not one word came out of anyone else. Not even Monokuma showed up...

The ice soldier was struggling to break free from the purple and blue neon bindings as you then grabbed him forcefully by the chin. "Hold still or I will kill you."

The ice soldier wasted no time in complying as you gripped his head with your fingers and started poking around his head...

...and by that, you were reading his mind and checking his memories to see if he remembered anything that had to do with Bertrand.

Sure enough, you were right. Bertrand was somehow still alive. 'Dammit, I thought Cole had killed him for good! What the hell did Monokuma do, buy a shit ton of these guys from him?!'

Worse, as you turned to the other students, you realized you had a lot of explaining to do...

___________________________

For some reason, I felt like this part was just horrible in a way...that's all I have to say for now, but you guys were begging for an update, so...here you go.

Until I can get some free time after climbing out of a hole full of school work, I oughta be uploading less frequently, just to give you all a heads up. Blargh...

Once again, waredgo out.