Welcome To Despair Academy: Episode 1 - 5

As the remaining fifteen students stepped into the courtroom, one of them could only be so curious about something that sat on one of the spots.

"Pardon me for asking, but...what's with that?" Kirigiri asked as she pointed to a pedestal that contained (Y/N)'s mugshot.

"Well, it'd be a shame if (Y/N) was left out, so I saw to it otherwise!" Monokuma laughed.

"Now, you are all here because (Y/N) (L/N) was murdered. Your objective is to discuss and figure out whodunnit! I'm pretty sure I've already told you all this, so let's get this show on the road! Puhuhuhuhu~"

Class Trial Start! All Rise!

Makoto Naegi - This is messed up...nobody here really thinks one of us killed him!

Byakuya Togami - Don't be naive, of course one of us killed (Y/N).

Monokuma - He be correct, my boy! No room for doubt, I'm afraid!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru - Right! Everyone close your eyes! If you're the murderer, raise your hand!

Mondo Owada - Yeah, that'll blow like an old lady's fart.

Monokuma - Enough arguing and more debating! Let's kick this off!

Aoi Asahina - So, um...how do we start this off? I'm kinda new to this whole debating thing...

Byakuya Togami - I strongly suggest we start with the cause of death. After all, he did take quite a beating.

Yasuhiro Hagakure - Yeah, the poor dude was bludgeoned, slashed and stabbed! After all, the murder weapons were as plain as day to see.

Mondo Owada - Apparently, the killer hit him over the head with that metal bat, so he must've blacked out instantly, right?

Kyoko Kirigiri - A wise assumption, since if otherwise, he would've fought back and his dorm room would've been a mess...

Mondo Owada - Not to mention the killer went and also fucking shanked him with that knife. Damn, what a way to go...

Makoto Naegi - That knife wasn't just any knife. I'm almost certain it was a kitchen knife.

Mondo Owada - Oh...yeah, you could kinda see it being a kitchen knife if you take a closer look at the handle.

Toko Fukawa - S-s-so we can assume that someone took it from the kitchen last night?

Makoto Naegi - Yes. Asahina can also testify to that. *Turns to Asahina* You said you were in the kitchen last night, correct?

Aoi Asahina - Um, yeah! Me and Sakura were in the kitchen making late night tea.

Makoto Naegi - Just to be sure, did you see anyone else come into the kitchen at that time?

Aoi Asahina - Now that I think about it...yeah! Two people came in at that time.

Kyoko Kirigiri - Can you tell us who those people were?

Aoi Asahina - Yes, those two were, in fact Sayaka and...someone who's no longer with us.

Leon's eyes slightly widened in shock as Sayaka secretly adopted a worried expression.

Makoto Naegi - Was it...(Y/N)?

Sakura Oogami - Yes, it was.

Byakuya Togami - Care to tell us what happened?

Aoi Asahina - Well, to start over from the beginning, me and Sakura were in the kitchen by ourselves before Sayaka walked in first. (Y/N) then came in a bit later and Sayaka had left rather quickly. (Y/N) was there with us for quite some time, too, so I'm sure he didn't take the knife. The knife you were talking about had disappeared when Sayaka left. I swear though, all the knives were there when me and Sakura first walked into the kitchen.