CHAPTER 1: NEW

What kind of a person was I?

(The time skip is approximately 2yrs after the incident ,you lost your memories of the past only remembering your 'own' name and things of the present)

( your hair colour has changed into white and your f/c e.g like Sasaki Haise's hair)

(You are now also half ghoul)

" SHIT!!! I'm gonna be late for the meeting!!!" I scream running down the halls heading for the conference room.

I was so scared about being late I bump into someone who was coming out of an office.

I drop the stash of papers I was clutching to my chest. I also dropped my 'Dear Kafka- delicate' novel that was hanging loosely from my bag.

" S-sorry!!" I say looking up to the person who I hit.

My eyes widen as I saw who it was.

It was Arima-San the said to be CCG's undefeated investigator AKA the CCG's reaper.

" SUMEMASEN!!! I didn't see you there, I'm terribly sorry!!"

I messily pick up my stash of documents and get up to leave.

" l/n-San, you dropped your book" he calls out to me. My heads whips round as I rush back up to him.

EEHH?? How does he know my name??!

"T-thank you very much!!" I bow as I reach out for the book.

" You also like to read novels by Takatsuki Sen?"

I feel a strange heat through my cheeks.

" Y-yes very much!! I really love how each word she uses to describe two contrasting worlds are portrayed really delicately!!" I take the book from him.

He smiles at me suddenly as if he felt the same way , " You like that to huh..."

" I guess we have something in common...how about we find time to discuss them sometime..."

I gasp as this offer was to sudden.

" Y-you really don't have too Arima-San....You must be a busy man and all-

" No really I would love to talk to you Y/n San , it's not every day I see people read books like these..." He smiles warmly. I feel my heart skip a beat.

I slowly turn to walk off when he stops me again.

" By the way if your going for the meeting it was postponed"

I look at him in shock.

" W-WHAT?!"

He nods and looks down slightly. "Kamano-San the chief investigator had passed away due to an attack involving the 'Picky eater' , it was a horrible loss."

My jaws were practically touching the ground at this point. I came rushing all the way here to something that wasn't even going to take place.

" You're a very persistent worker Y/n always trying to do your best, you remind me of someone" he pats my head and does a squint smile.

I look up at him with red cheeks.

" I should get going now y/n...until next time..." he waves and walks down the large halls as his snowy white hair flutters softly.

I watch him leave.

The red colour was still in my cheeks.

What a guy.

From what I heard he never spoke to anyone and stared at his companions with cold eyes.

I thought I was looking at God for a second there.

I feel a pat on my shoulder making me jolt.

" Y/n what's wrong?!"

Says a familiar voice, I turn to see who it is.