CHAPTER 6: DEAR KAFKA......

Thank you to @QrishiaMartha who motivated me to press forward....

I don't know why I found myself In Arima's apartment the very next day. I sat next to him in his room as  we were both immersing ourselves in books he had borrowed from Haise. A little bit of my memory was forming like that of an embryo. Maybe that's why I wanted to see him so bad.

The book I was lent was based on a young girl who was lost between the woods she tried so much to avoid. Each  monster that came at her path left her feeling mentally scared or stronger. As I got to the middle of the book I could help but cry. Tears were streaming down my face like sweat. I felt my self so relatable only the woods were vivid memories. 

Why was I so moved about  somebody else in a book?. 

I cup my hands in my face and try to hold in my tears. Arima looks up from the book of his own. 'Are you alright?...' He says  his eyes pulling away from his book. I stay silent. 'The stories are well written aren't they?...' He says looking at me as I put down the book to lay down.

There was hours of silence as I lay with my back to him. I could hear his breathing which was somehow reliving. Something in my head was telling me to make the first move. I knew I would never get a chance to again. I hear him turn a page to his book. 

' Hey...' I say opposite him on the bed.

'Hmmm?' 

                                                                                    wanna do it?