CHAPTER 8: CHILD OF IMAGINATION

Sorry for not updating for so long I promise I'd finish this!!! Though looking back my work it is very confusing as I added random elements to it.

I also promise to portray Arima properly!!!

I threw up for the 2nd time today. It's been 2 months since I last lay eyes on Arima. And I recently found out I was pregnant. How overwhelming it felt for me. The tears wouldn't stop falling, the amount of times I told myself to stay calm was unpredictable. I promised I'd stay strong for Arima's sake.

Alot had happened over the past months too.Haise was nicknamed the Reaper and his hair had turned a beautiful black. Slowly my hair was turning whiter. I cut my hair again until it was shoulder length.

I step into the lift of the bureau ready to share the news with Arima. My palms were sweating as I pressed the number of his floor on the lift.

As it rises I think of a million ways of breaking the news to him. I was on some good lines when the lift jolts slightly. The lights flicker and I begin to shudder. I softly clutch my stomach and back to a corner. The lift begins to rupture. I scream as I felt it being pulled down by force. Sweat drips from my face as I slide to the floor of the dark lift.

I hear thumping and screams. The lift jolts again. I jam the buttons hoping the lift will open. I whisper prayers as I click away rapidly. What if the lift crashed with me in it. I shake off the thought.  But before I could ponder further, I hear the sound of straining rope. The lift stirs and suddenly plummets.

My back impacts with the floor; the lift falls faster then normal. My Kagune spirals around me as soon as the lift crashes to a halt.

Smoke and metal clouds my vision as I adjust my self. The lift was damaged badly due to the sudden impact. If it weren't for my kagune I would of been critically damaged too.

My kagune prys open the dented lift. I am greeted with a gush of wind. With a shaky breath I stumble out to realise I was on the first floor again.

The lights were off and  it was a deathly silent. I hear running footsteps from behind.

I turn to see haise covered in blood. His glasses cracked and his face grim with doubt.

'Y/n?! You ok?!...' he says gripping my shoulders as soon as he gets the chance. I stare into his softly lit grey eyes.

'Ken....I...'

He averts his eyes suddenly. He was remembering. He gloved hands grip tighter.

'I'm fine...'

'Everything fell apart....that bastard Furuta torn everything apart....he's trying to take over the CCG, we are doing anything we can to stop him but...'

'Where's Arima?'

His eyes move to a halt. 'I-I don't know I-'

'I have to tell him....I'm pregnant....'

A sad look ebbs his eyes as he looks down at my stomach. 'Preg.....' his voice trails off and his lips curl into a smile.

His left hand travels to his chin and his smile grows wider.

I'm so happy for you!!

'Kaneki are you....crying?' I whisper; his lips tremble . His eyes shut and a single tear falls.

'D-don't cry ken...I'm sorry....' I embrace him. The look on his face cause a memory to hatch.

Yes that moment in that park were we shared books.

'I'm so happy....' he whispers as we embrace. His grip tightens. 'I'll protect you, your child has every right to be happy....just stay with me please?'