CHATER3: BLOOD OR COFFEE?!

Sasaki chokes on his words. " w..we only came here for the coffee...sorry!" he bows in his seat hoping the waiter would leave.

" Such a shame....the last time we had investigators...." All the customers turn to face us with devilish smiles plastered on their faces.

I move closer to Sasaki who was moving backwards in his chair.

" They happily ate the cake and we ate them!!! " The waiter's eyes turn ghoulish as he throws back his tray.

Me and Haise grab our cases ready to fight off the customer.

" THIS PLACE IS DEFINITELY RUN BY GHOULS!!!!" I shout unraveling my Q/n.

All the costumers raise from their seats and were ready to attack us.

" Why were we on the middle table again?..." I question raising my weapon as I was back to back with Haise.

" Better then begin cornered..." he unravels his Quinque.

" only use your Kagane when in an extreme situation UNDERSTOOD?!"

" Sir yes sir..." I reply waiting for the ghouls to charge at us.

The waiter, workers and the costumers all unravel their Kaganes and charge at us.

We both skilfully dodge their attacks and manage to only kill the small fries.

The once beautiful atmosphere was replaced with slaughter and blood shed as we continuously cut and slice open ghoul after ghoul.

I was kind of getting hungry from all the meat cutting. The scent of ghouls blood was streaming through my nostrils.

Me and Sasaki successfully managed to kill all of the ghouls at the cafe apart from one.

The elderly waiter who threatened to eat us. I was too hungry to care what kind of meat I eat as long as it was flesh.

I raises my weapon over the ghoul ready to strike at it.

Sasaki stops me.

" BUT I'M HUNGRY!!!" I snarl as I could feel one of my eyes burning with anger.

" So your both One eyes?!!" The waiter laughs through bloody teeth.

" I called a bunch of my gang they'll be here any minute now!!! Go ahead and kill me!! They'll sure be happy to knock those ghoulish senses right out of you!!!" The waiter continues to laugh.

Me and Sasaki stare at each other in shock. I stab the ghoul through the head. His blood slaps on us.

" There's gonna be more ghouls coming I might as well eat what I can now..." I walk over to a twisted ghoul body and begin to stuff my face in its flesh.

It wasn't as sweet as human flesh but it was still quiet nice in texture and flavour.

Sasaki covers his eyes trying to shield the sight of my feeding.

I extract a piece of meat from a body and wave it to Sasaki. " They'll never feed you at the CCG Sasaki-San you might as well eat now "

He shakes his head and backs away.

" This was our kill, come on!! don't be such a pussy"

He ignores me and steps over some body bits.

" JUST EAR IT!!!"  I shout stepping over to him as I shove the piece of meat in his mouth.

He screams as I force it down his throat. He coughs out the victims blood and swallows smugly.