CHAPTER 4: WAVE OF BIRD

" I'm no Picky eater...I'm an investigator who kills ghouls...because it's my job..."

The hockey mask ghouls tilts his head in confusion. " I smell 'Picky eater'.."

" SHUT UP!!!" I yell striking at him.

He moves and does a roll in the air. He tries to land a heavy kick on me but my Kagane shields me.

He starts to laugh as his black Kagane manages to cut off a few of my arms.

As he tries to flip in the air again my Kagane holds onto his leg and swings him round.

I throw him in the air and jump after him. I flip in the air and kick him down with a great force.

There is smoke and glass spiralling into the thick air.

I look at the area where I threw him to to see him not there. Out of the blue an incoming hit misses me by an inch.

" How?!" I say turning to see him in the air.

We both turn after we hear a scream from in side the cafe.

" IKOMA!!!" The hockey mask screams as he sees one of his friend's bloody body fly out the cafe.

I no longer saw Sasaki leave the cafe but something else.

FLASH BACK....
Y/n if I go too crazy I want you to call for back up...

Don't hesitate please!!

He sounded so serious when he said that.

There was a crazy centipede crawling out onto the cafe roof.

He had a purple beak like mask on his face as freshly splattered blood trailed from his white hair.

He was laughing and crying at the same time. Even the hockey mask was shocked at this.

I reach out my hands to where he was, " Sasaki-San?!"

He screams at me as his centipede like Kagane rattles in his wake.

" ITS YOUR FAULT!!!" He screams at me as I back away in shock.

" W-what?"

" You MaDE Me EAt THem I KiLLed THosE PEOPLE BECAUSE You!!!!" He hisses at me.

"Sasaki...."

His Kagane launches at me , I just stand there watching the vessel come to me.

I am suddenly carried out of the way by a swift object.

I look up to see the CCG's reaper carrying me in his arms.

" ARIMA-San?!" I squeal as my cheeks heat up instantly.

" Are you hurt?..." he says looking into my eyes.

" N-no...."

" Good...I want you to stay here...I'll deal with this"

He puts me down and motions to the other investigators who were looking up at the creature with disgust.

The human Centipede dives into the crowd of investigators.