CHAPTER 7: WHITE NOISE

I groggily sit up on his bed. He stares at me with a faceless expression. I approach his side of the bed. He was looking down at the covers as I shuffled over to him.

He looks up at me with question. I firmly place my hands on his shoulders and push him down. He was letting me have my way.  He opens his mouth to speak. With out hesitating I place my cold lips on his warm ones. I twist my head as I was pulling into his hair. He didn't say a word. As we let go a tiny smile grows across his face.

'Quickly....' He mutters unfastening his white shirt. I struggle to remove the shirt of my own. It was caught round my hair.

He was silently staring at me. I pull it off leaving only my bra. Arima didn't say a word. I unhook it quickly and throw it to the ground. 'There it's off...' I mutter. 'Are you cold?...' He says placing his warm hands on my chest. ' They're soft...' He says squeezing my breasts. I giggle. But then he does it harder. I wince in pain.

'sorry...' He says slowly pushing me down and adjusting his positon on top of me. We kiss again but this time a little more rougher. His tongue slither round my teeth. We pull away.

'Hey....take that off already....' I run my hands down his bare back as he hadn't taken off his trousers, I had already taken off mine as we were kissing. He says nothing and slowly removes his belt placing it on the floor. He pulls down his trousers and lets it drop on the ground below. I could see his slight erection through his underwear. I snicker to myself. He again doesn't say a thing. He pulls down his pants.

I run a hand down his chest. 'You're strong...' I press my face against it and plant kisses all the way down his abdomen. I hear his breathing quicken for a second 'Are you ticklish?' I whisper. 'Enough of that...' He pushes me onto the sheets.

He gently pushes himself inside of me. I bite my lip. He starts to thrust. I arch my back in pain. He stops.

'It hurts huh....' He says slowing his pace. Strangely I was beginning to sweat. We kiss again. He was strangely being gentle with me here like I would break like glass if he 'over did it' He was staring as me with warm eyes. He didn't quicken his pace. 

'You don't need to go easy on me ya know.....' I mutter to him. '.......' No reply. He tenses his thigh muscles and his member also. He gives me a silent expression. He shuts his eyes.

The bed jolts as he makes a harder thrust. I shriek in pain. 'NOT THAT HARD!!!' He ignores me and thrusts harder and is less gentle, enough to shake the bed. He does it repeatedly. I start to laugh as the feeling in my woman hood was morphing into pleasure. I wrap my legs round his waist. We begin pulling at each other and writhing. Well to be honest it was mostly me. All Arima did was breath heavily. As strange warmth fills my woman hood as we were climaxing. Arima  unlike me didn't moan once, let alone wince.

'Do you remember yet?' He says as he was putting back on his work clothes.

' Sorta...' I mutter turning in his bed.

He stands up and kisses me one last time. ' Did I stab your head that hard?' He smirks and leaves the room. I was left half shocked and confused.

' Get some rest I'll pick you up later....' I hear in the hall way.

Why was it that anytime I thought of the past a strange pain invades my ears?