Chapter 3

Elections for the college student's council were approaching. Whole college was decorated with flyers with slogans and written in big alphabets 'vote me'.
All students were divided into groups supporting their friends.

Natalie's boyfriend Ethan also stood in elections.  I was helping them, distributing flyers and encouraging others to vote for him. We all were busy. But Natalie was most tensed. She wanted Ethan to any how win these elections. Not because she wanted to feel proud but to win the bet, she had dealt with her biggest enemy-Evelyn.

Steve, boyfriend of Evelyn, also stood in elections. Both were very spiteful, jealous and bastards, I mean really bastards. They would do anything to win these elections but never be a slave of Natalie.

This was the bet. The loser will be a slave of the winner and will apologize to them in front of everyone. I was forcibly dragged into all this. I can't just deny Natalie to support her (I really want to support her)  but I din't want to be a part of the bet.

But now nothing was in my hands, I can only try my best to make Ethan the president of student's council.
We started with students seated in canteen. Ethan was rich. So, he distributed free coke to everyone. He only knew this way to attract voters. But Natalie suggested that he should also promise something to voters interesting them. But it was easier said than actually implementing it. The biggest question was now, what should he promise?

We thought many ideas but none of them seemed attractive. So only thing left was to ask voters themselves what they wanted.
" There should be no exams!" ," expell proffesor Kate ( he was very cruel.no one liked him)", " concession of hostel charges"

There was no end to their wishes. They even wished things which were out of our control.
We finally decided to think about it later and focus on distributing badges, eatables, gathering people and helping others. Maybe a good work done for them would earn us votes.
Sun had already sunk down below the horizon. After such a busy day I was walking alone towards my hostel room. Natalie was gone out with Ethan. Since they get very little time, they wanted to make full use of it and spend time together.

Suddenly, I felt my heartbeats getting faster. What was happening? I wasn't walking fast. Then what was the reason?

Suddenly I collided with a blond haired boy. I looked onto his face.
Ah! Those blue eyes. They won my heart. They reminded me of HIM.
But then I remembered seeing him with Evelyn and Steve.
He was my Enemy!