Damian: Part 1

This was requested by KeithJohnson03. Thank you so much for requesting this. I have a Tim and Jason oneshots coming so be prepared.

This will all be in third person

-----------

A young girl with H/L H/C sits on her roof. Staring up at the starry sky. Her parents are the evilest people of Gotham. Joker and Harley Quinn.

A young boy dressed in red, green and yellow. With a katana by his side scowling at the sky. Waiting on the roof for his mentor and father. Both of them watching and waiting for crime to show itself.

Both of them have a ruthless past. Except for one thing. The young Robin likes one of his parents. Whereas the young girl doesn't like either of hers. In fact, she hated them, just as much as they hated Batman and his Robins

Her parents want her to turn into them. To find a man and turn him crazy or to find a crazy man. Were as she just wants a normal life. To find a man who won't care who her parents are. To find a man who will love her, for her.

As for the boy. He and his father have just arrested the girl's parents. Batman and Robin didn't know about the young girl. That is until Harley made a huge slip up by telling them.

"Please don't take me," Quinn yells.

 "Why not," Batman asks in his usual gruff voice. Getting tired of her annoying, high-pitched voice.

 "I have a daughter" she yells than covers her mouth "whoops," she says.

"What?!" the 13-year-old Robin yells. Livid they were just now hearing about this.

 "Yep, that's rights Batsy Jr. We have a daughter. Surprise, surprise!" Jokers tell them.

"Where" Batman demanded, wanting to take this girl away from her horrible life.

 "Ummm in a warehouse. Don't worry Batsy, she isn't dangerous. I mean she couldn't even....kill a Robin." Joker says bringing up Jason's death.

"Robin, contact Oracle and find the girl to take her into custody," Batman says. 

"You wouldn't dare," Harley said. But Batman just ignored her and walked off.

With Robin still 3rd person.

Damian the 4th boy Robin is standing on a random building roof waiting for Barbara to give him the coordinates to find the young girl. (Guys listen, fourth BOY Robin. BOY!)

He was actually wondering how old she is anyway. They never did get any information about her. Only that she was Joker's and Harleys daughter.

When he finally got the coordinates for the warehouse they thought she was being kept in, he slowly entered being careful not to alert any of the Jokers goons, if any were even in there.

He made his way to the back were he heard light singing. An angelic voice is what he heard. (Just so you know I really cant sing😂). He had no clue what she was singing but it sounded so divine. As the singing got louder he finally found the girl. She had (Hair length) (Hair color) hair. With (Favorite Color) highlights.

Damian actually thought this girl looked beautiful. He slowly approached her. She actually instantly noticed him a while ago. "What do you need," she asked the young Robin.

He was surprised, sometimes Pennyworth rarely noticed him when he was being extra quiet, like when he tries to get some of Pennyworth's cookies.

She wasn't like her mom. Not at all, she had normal makeup on. Just some dark red lipstick and natural eyeshadow. She was also wearing a white cotton nightgown, nothing close to what her mother would wear.

She was growing tired of waiting for his answer so she stood up and said, "If you aren't going to answer then please leave." He noticed he was staring and quickly looked away.

"I am here to take you to Batman." He said, slightly not wanting this conversation to be over so quickly.

She looked at him. With horror written all over her face. "Are you kidding me. No, definitely not. I have to wait for my parents to get home."

"No, you are coming with me," he said not wanting her to live like this, it was literally just like hell.

"Do you know what they would do to me. If I left and they broke out." He slowly shook his head in a no motion. Signalling he didn't know, in reality, he probably did know, but did not want it to be true.

 She just sighed and looked back at the wall. "T-They would hunt me down. Kill me, or at least try to." He looked at her horrified. Sure he had heard things like this but she is only probably 13.

"Listen, Robin. My parents won't let me become who I wish I want to be. I want to be normal. But they won't let me be." 

"If I tell you about myself than will you come with me?" he asked.

She hesitantly nodded. "Good, well I guess it starts with my parents." he started off sitting on her bed. "My mother actually drugged Batman. So I was born. My mother was the second best assassin, my grandpa being the best. I was trained to be just like my mother's side of the family. After that when I was about ten my grandfather was murdered by one of our ex-best assassins in training. Deathstroke. After that my mother sent me to live with my father. I agreed and meet him for the first time. I also meet my brothers. Well adopted ones. Nightwing, Red Hood and Red Robin. I was forced to leave my old tactics behind. Meaning no more killing. I got used to it. Now here I am talking to you." He said. "What about you?"

She nodded. "Well, I guess it starts with my real parents. My mom died during labor. After I got older my dad started to abuse me. First just once a week when he was drunk. Then every day. He then died one day of a drug overdose. Then Harley and Joker found me. They decided to take me in. They never hit me until when I was about ten. I had to help my mom with a mission but I failed. So Joker did this to me." She said slightly letting one tear fall while turning around. She pulled he nightgown down in the back and it showed a large J was there. "Harley begged him to stop but he didn't. I was never allowed on any missions. So I just stayed here. Now here I am talking to you." she finished up. Wiping tears away.

Robin silently grabbed her hand and moved it away from her delicate soft face. He softly wiped the tears from her. She looked up at him. They both slowly leaned in. Their lips pushed up against each others lips.

When they pulled away she answered the question he had been waiting for. "My name is Y/N L/N," she said pushing her lips against his again.

Both of them were unaware of the whole Batfamily. (Barbara, Cassie, Stephanie, Tim, Jason, Dick and Bruce). Were all watching the two taking pictures. Of course with the flash of their phones off.

The end. So what do you think?! I actually have 4 more requests I am now doing. Again this was for KeithJohnson03. Thank you so much for requesting.

I won't need any more until I tell you since I have 4 others I am working on.

Until next time my little Lunar Drops.

Lunar Drops is yalls new name. What do you think?

~~~~~~

Next up is Tim Drake X Reader