Richard 12, 13

This oneshot was requested by A-RandomScrub, I hope you enjoy it! 

12) "Say it."

13) "I could kiss you right now!"

This one will probably be short and sweet ^-^

Richards PoV (I feel bad writing Dick as the title because I write these at school and some people look at my screen...)

As I overlooked the surroundings I've seen many times in my life, I realize just how little Wayne Manor has changed over the years, almost as little as Alfred.

But today, Wayne Manor was transformed into some type of fairytale castle. The lightbulbs changed into a light blue color, and it looked like a unicorn threw up sparkles everywhere, including on tables and on women's dresses.

Speaking of women, most at the Wayne party were dressed as sluts, whores or smelled like they just bought everything out of Bath and Bodyworks. (Ew). I know it was rude to say but, honesty is the best policy? I guess...?

I sighed heavily, wishing there was at least one normal girl here, or at least one girl who didn't want to suck faces off with me, Jason, or Bruce. Standing up from my chair, I headed towards the alcohol table, knowing Jason would probably be there. 

My guess was definitely to correct because I found him directly in front of the table with two shots of Fireball Whiskey in his hands. Though there was actually no Fireball on the table, meaning Jason probably stole some from the kitchen without Alfred knowing.

"Jason," I said as he turned to look at me. "Nobody here is pretty!" I whined like a child, "That or they are dressed like hoes."

Jason looked at me in shock, "Dude, I have never heard you talk about people like that. And besides, she's pretty." Jason told me pointing to a young girl who was dressed in a simple F/c knee-length dress and black converses.

"sfânt trage," I said in my native tongue, "she's beautiful." 

"Holy shoot is right Dick, though she isn't my type, so go get her Wings."  Jason slurred a bit, the alcohol probably taking effect in his system.

(Btw, Jason knows a bit of Romanian from Dick, which is why he understood him in this oneshot.)

Walking over to the stunning, simple girl I tried to calm my nerves. 'God damn it, 'Grayson, calm the fuck down!' I thought to myself, 'Oh my God, why won't I calm down!! Okay this going to be easy, get the girl, easy...right?'

Walking a bit more, I notice she is standing next to the punch table, overlooking everyone else who was near her, sorta looking self-conscious of herself. I don't know why though, she was the most marvelous here out of all the women standing in the manor.

She looked up a bit, and I saw her beautiful eyes, a dark/light shade of E/c, such an alluring color, pulling me into a sea of thought.

Y/n's PoV

Staring at my glass of fruit juice, I start to wonder why the hell did I even come to this party in the first place. 'I mean sure, Bruce invited me since my mother and father work with him at Wayne Enterprises, but still, it is so boring here. Women wear ugly colored dresses, with large amounts of cleavage and skin showing.

"Whores," I muttered under my breath. Feeling someone's eyes burning into my head, I looked up slightly, just for my eyes to be shown. Ahead of me, a young man was walking towards me.

'Oh no, he's hot!' I thought, his chiseled face, sweet jawline, everything about him.

Before I knew it he was in front of me, holding out a hand he asked if he could have a dance.

Agreeing, I set my hand into his. He pulled me close, putting one of his hands in mine, the other on my waist. "So, what your name, Darling? I am Richard Grayson, but everyone calls me Dick." He said, giggling slightly at his nickname, I tried to answer with a straight face.

"Y/n L/n, but you, sir, can call me Y/n," I said cheekily, smirking slightly.

"Ahh, a witty one, are you? Well, I wish I could tell you something but I'm afraid it is too early, as we just meant today." He said, leaving me questioning him.

"Say it, go ahead Richard."

Scowling lightly at the presence of his full name, he said, "I thought I told you to call me Dick, and I was going to say I could kiss you right now, but now I don't know so much."

"No one is stopping you, Richard, so go ahead."

~~~~~

Boom! 

Done with another request. Hope you all liked it, I sure did even though the end was a bit rushed...This ended up being a lot longer than I thought.

Make more request everyone!